The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

To be honest I think the reason I was successful at the Stonecutters event was having an early alphabetical name. Only having 60 friend actions giving tokens meant that I'm sure a lot of people just did the visits that got them tokens and didn't go on any further and I happened to be in that zone.

I'd have been a lot more comfortable if I hadn't forgotten to do anything Friday, Saturday and Sunday on account of going to London for a weekend trip.

My game updated automatically five minutes after I visited Kaney and got the last 7 tokens I needed. I spent half an hour trying to get into my friends' Springfields and most of them crashed. Kaney's was the first one that let me in, so cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

New update and it's an yard sale. Old items coming back for donuts. Mayan package for 300, Father Sean for 135, cool brown house for 120, ninja Homer for 100, ultrahouse for 90, shirtless Willie for 60, Helter Shelter for 45, Gorgeous Grampa for 75, Mr. Sparkle billboard for 30 and Ice God for 30.

Yeah never buy the mystery things promising premium items, it never ends well. It'd be cool to have some of those items that I haven't already got (Like the cool brown house), but I don't have enough donuts saved up, and I'm only going on the game about 3 times a week, so I'm not spending money on donuts to get them.

Oh come on, having a Scratchy balloon be normal and the Itchy one be premium is a bit harsh.

And boo to me not having the surplus of XP again and not getting the level straight off the bat. I blame this game for being boring for long, non event, stretches of time.

Oh come on, having a Scratchy balloon be normal and the Itchy one be premium is a bit harsh.

And boo to me not having the surplus of XP again and not getting the level straight off the bat. I blame this game for being boring for long, non event, stretches of time.

They did the same thing last time they had the balloons. What really annoyed me is I wasn't allowed to move the Scratchy and Poochie balloons I already have into Krustyland.

It's gonna take me a while to get all this stuff, I literally finally finished the original Krustyland questline as I started the new one.

I've really lost interest in this, The Krustyland quest isn't really interesting me, and I have all of the Neighbour prizes so I have no motivation to visit the other Springfield's either.

• Like 1

Yeah, but as good as it would be to have a premium building and a bunch of donuts, there's no way I'm spending the cost of 2 or 3 per owned xbox games on a game I play for about 15 minutes a week.