The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

So I've had a couple of iTunes gift cards laying around the house for a couple of years now, so figured I would just use them. I loaded 40 quid from the gift cards onto my iTunes account and spent it on the £34.99 donut pack. However, my credit card has been charged for the purchase and my account balance is still at £40. Am I right in persuming my account balance should have been charged as a priority over them taken money off my credit card?

The other thing is there's nothing in my purchase history about it, just what's been chraged on my credit card from my bank statement. It's been 3 days since I made this purchase.

This is the first time i've ever purchased anything from an App, or Apple Store, but from my understanding before making the purchase, my Apple account should have been charged since I have the sufficient funds to make this purchase?

So I've unlocked the Stone of Triumph. Except the prize screen still says i need to unlock it and it is now saying I need -20 donuts. I've tried storing it but that has not worked.

Does the final prize actually do anything? I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I'm never reaching the final prize now, but I'd feel better if I knew it was just a decoration.

That makes me feel slightly better then. I mean, it looks cool, but I think I'm going to be cutting it fine getting the table, and I refuse to spend hundreds of donuts on a decoration.

Yeah, I've seen that thing in one of you guys' towns and it'd probably end up in my inventory like King Homer's skyscraper.

Gonna hit 28k today and get Jasper, Lenny and Carl Stoncecutters. How much is the table?

4th of July update just hit!

Lincoln Memorial for 100.000, George Washington and the cherry tree for 180 donuts, Giuseppe (don't remember him from the show) and his workshop for 5000, fireworks barge for 80 donuts.

Still locked are the liberty bell, American flag, American Apu, some fireworks, Lisa's Statue of Liberty, Rex Banner and his diner, Lincoln's cabin.

New bulding: Sit-N-Rotate restaurant for 10.000.000

Edited by Aolynthon

Managed to sneak in the table on this last day.

And bloody hell, Sit-N-Rotate is 10m? Here I was thinking my 5.5m bank balance could afford me just about anything...

Is this just a carbon copy of last years Fourth of July? Seemed to start the exact same way with Rex Banner doing his stuff still interrogating Ned. Boo to that.

I've got the 4th July update but still have the stonecutters, hopefully I get lucky because I almost have the table. The fact that I have pretty almost all the non premium stuff kinda sucks though.

Edit: Nevermind, it auto updated, missed out on the table by like 600 tokens :(.