The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Really liking all the ghost stuff, but visually it makes it far easier to miss someone wandering around taskless. I've only got as far as getting the pumpkin house so far which I'll probably sell once this is finished, makes my town look scruffy...

Regia what's your username? I think I know all the people I have right now and I don't think any of them are you

My name on it is 'RegiaXero'. I know I added you, but I've had a few issues.

Someone actually gifted me a card that I used to buy donuts and sped through the start of it all and got a head start on getting the goo. Plus a bigger friends list helps as can visit people and do their towns and such to get extra goo which is all I am doing. Come the end of the month Imma prob delete everyone off my list who has 0 goo this way I don't get wasted by those who aren't doing anything.

Add in I am vigilant enough to while I am awake check every 2-3 hours so I don't get gremlins stealing my ghosts and stopping me from getting goo, it all adds up for those who play alot to prosper.

Anyone had the quest where you have to get 20 people to spend time in jail? The random few who you can't send in are weird, the kids, cops, and mobsters as expected, but Lenny, Karl, the Sea Captain and Kent Brockman? Just seems an odd group of exceptions.

I have been really on the ball with it this time as I missed out a bit with whacking day and was slow off the mark which meant I didn't get as many of the cool prizes as I wanted. I currently have aroun 3,500 Goo and I love one of the characters you get through the prizes! I really want the dolphin!