The Simpsons Tapped Out

Your Mom

Weird, I'm sure I didn't see anything but still got the question and the donuts/costume.

I got a Mystery Box with 30 donuts in yesterday (0.004% chance :w00t:) so I've done well for free premium content over the last 12 hours. I also have a piece of debris that automatically regenerates every time I go into my town, so once in a while when Homer or Lisa clean it up I get a free donut :pervert:

I dunno, it saves have to pop each of them individually and it helps for any 'mis-clicks'. Granted it probably doesn't have much of a use long term but it seems we're getting enough new buildings and characters to allow for one gimmicky prize.

You're supposed to press and hold on the screen for it to activate, then you can either move the screen around as you would normally to look for more ghosts to suck up or just let go, find them and then activate it again.

Also, looks like the community GOO is up to roughly 4.5b so not long now till we get what looks like some variant of the Lard Lad shop.

Vacuum is good when you just run it across the map and take out every ghost. Saves having to scroll through and spot each one.

I'm happy I've got Kang. He is properly seasoning humans as we speak.

I have figured out the might of the ghost vacuum! :D

Ok so I have 100 donuts now and I'm thinking it's time for a premium character. These are my front runners right now. If you have any of them or just have an opinion please help

Booberella

Arnie Pye

Dr. Nick

Or keep saving for Disco Stu or Hank Scorpio

I am leaning toward boobs right now or if there any others you know that are fun give a shout

I have figured out the might of the ghost vacuum! :D

Ok so I have 100 donuts now and I'm thinking it's time for a premium character. These are my front runners right now. If you have any of them or just have an opinion please help

Booberella

Arnie Pye

Dr. Nick

Or keep saving for Disco Stu or Hank Scorpio

I am leaning toward boobs right now or if there any others you know that are fun give a shout

That's literally a list of all the premium characters I don't have :P.

I think all the premiums give you the same bonus (additional XP and money on jobs they do) so it's a question of which one you like the most. Alternatively you'd get more money out of saving up for Disco Stu and Scorpio as they come with a building as well.

It looks like the 5,000,000,000 GOO bonus has been sent out, 10,000,000,000 for the next one!