What Shall We Watch?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Livid

• Looper
    • Fargo
    • The Sting
    • Dog Day Afternoon
    • Network

You can watch whatever films you like in the meantime?

But if someone's got a couple of days at work, they might struggle to find the time for a few days. Especially people with families and all.

I'll say four days from now? So everyone has thursday, friday, saturday and sunday night to watch The Sting?

Just a suggestion, but how about some kind of rating system that we could go by, out of five or something like that? Each one gives their own personal rating, then we average it up and put it in the opening post.

I mean, everybody loves rating stuff, right?

Guys, we voted for the best film out of these 5 I think.

I think, no I know that If I would've made a list of my top 50 movies this one will be in the top 10/top 15 for sure.

There were 2 things I just did not see coming:

That the woman from the bar is a assasin, wooow and the ending that the guys playing the FBI were also cons.

Anyway, am I the first one who watched it? Would be awesome if every movie we get to see in this watch-a-long is as good as this one.

Saw this last night but didn't have time to put my thoughts down until now.

Perfect movie in a lot of ways. Great ensemble cast (usually big screen ensemble movies seem a bit cluttered and a lot of "major players" get lost in the shuffle) but in this movie everyone stood out which is testament to the writing and the direction.

Robert Redford is one of my favourite actors because of this film. Excellent choice for the first watch along. Just please, for the love of God, nobody recommend The Sting 2.