What Shall We Watch?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Livid

• Looper
    • Fargo
    • The Sting
    • Dog Day Afternoon
    • Network

I fucked up the last topic with the editing of the poll. :shifty: So here's a nice new shiny topic for the official start.

My vote's going to be on Dog Day Afternoon because I've been meaning to watch that for ages, but I'd be equally as happy watching The Sting, as that's on my list, too. I've seen Network, and it's great, so I'd be down for a rewatch of that, too. I've seen Fargo a couple of times, and I thought Looper was decent. Nice diverse choices here.

Participants:

Jimmy

Ant

Srar

GA

Livid - The Sting

Pleather

Larz

Walker

Cuntface

Ellis

LL

TKz

Nice little coincidence that two of the films on this list are made by Sidney Lumet. Remember how much I've enjoyed his work (12 Angry Men, Before The Devil Knows You're Dead & Network) I'm definitely going to kick Dog Day Afternoon up my list if it doesn't get chosen for this.

Likewise, if this keeps going the way it is, and I like The Sting, it'll probably the kick up the ass I need to finally watch Butch Cassidy.

Voted for The Sting because it's the only one I haven't seen. Plus any movie with Sting in it has to be cool right?

This calls for a synchtube watching of that Sting biopic thing.

Nice little coincidence that two of the films on this list are made by Sidney Lumet. Remember how much I've enjoyed his work (12 Angry Men, Before The Devil Knows You're Dead & Network) I'm definitely going to kick Dog Day Afternoon up my list if it doesn't get chosen for this.

Likewise, if this keeps going the way it is, and I like The Sting, it'll probably the kick up the ass I need to finally watch Butch Cassidy.

It isn't, actually, for pretty much the same reasons you said.

Ah, that's cool. Out of interest, what did you vote for? Or are you not?

I'm assuming this is directed towards me. I'm not voting. I want to see all of them so if I were to vote, it would be fairly arbitrary.

Went with Dog Day Afternoon, only one I've never seen.

If you've never seen Network though you should, it is up there with my favourite films of all time.

Honestly, Dog Day Afternoon is one of my favourite movies of all time, it's fucking amazing. John Cazale is like, Top 5 in my favourite actors list.

Unfortunately, I've just seen it like a couple of weeks ago, and I've see The Sting and Fargo. So, I'm probably going with Looper, just for my boylove of JGL.

EDIT: Actually, it's kinda' crazy that a lot of you film buffs have never seen Dog Day Afternoon, as one of the most famous scenes in all of film is in there.

Edited by Extremely Huge Bag of Shit