So I finally started Manning and Cameron the same week ! Yay

Just remember, you lucked into Cameron. <_<

So, I might get dealt my first L this week, to the Shitfuck Bitchasses of all people. We're pretty close with one player left each. I have Graham. He has Brees.

I blame Stevie Johnson for contributing .97 fantasy point.

Me and HTTK coming down to the wire...I mean it'd be nice to get that first win I guess, but at this point even a moral victory is just super.

Though how in the hell did The Squadies not even get nominated for worst name? I mean come onnnnnnn

Me and HTTK coming down to the wire...I mean it'd be nice to get that first win I guess, but at this point even a moral victory is just super.

Though how in the hell did The Squadies not even get nominated for worst name? I mean come onnnnnnn

Because my 5yr old son named my team ?

Just remember, you lucked into Cameron. <_<

Them's the breaks ...

• Like 1

Oh. Well then. Carry on.

I'm not used to being in fantasy leagues with real adults with real actual lives :P.

Tell me about it, the College Pick'em I'm in over on ESPN is full of them .... some glorious team names. BlackEvilPowerPuffGirl is one of the names because someone lost a bet with their daughter.