EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

...So, I don't know why Maxx thinks the Raiders are bad here seeing as they just picked me apart clean.

Chock me up as another victim to getting steamrolled by runners. In particular, Tim Tebow seemed invincible when running with the ball. He steamrolled three of my biggest guys to a 69 yard rush.

I also got fucked over by a pass getting called incomplete even though Welker took three steps in the field before going out.

I ended up getting a new 360 on Amazon (Only $50-$60 more than purchasing a refurbished one) but it's estimated date is the 16th. I tried to find an option on the franchise site to transfer commish powers or set me to auto-play but there doesn't seem to be that option on there. So if Tits' and the rest of you don't mind, I could just sim our game to keep us moving or we could wait until I get my 360 and go from there.

• Like 1

I rolled on, ending up beating Tits' Panthers but I got two injuries. :( Can someone check to see who they are? I can't check from the CC site.

WEEK FOUR (Deadline: Monday, September 16th)

San Francisco 49ers (kbusch) @ St. Louis Rams

Baltimore Ravens (Disturbed) @ Buffalo Bills

Arizona Cardinals (Maxx) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Pittsburgh Steelers (Steel City Saint) @ Minnesota Vikings

New York Giants (DYSI) @ Kansas City Chiefs

Indianapolis Colts @ Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan)

Chicago Bears (Drags) @ Detroit Lions (DM)

New York Jets (Srar) @ Tennessee Titans

Philadelphia Eagles @ Denver Broncos (LL)

Dallas Cowboys (Daws) @ San Diego Chargers

Miami Dolphins (Larz) @ New Orleans Saints

BYE: Carolina Panthers (Tits)

Ugh, all the user games in one go. You free tomorrow Marriott?

I'm free all of tonight, I might be free tomorrow evening and if not saturday afternoon if any of them are easy for you.

• Like 1

Picked up a 38-21 win in St. Louis. Was fortunate to get off to a 21-0 start before Sam Bradford became ridiculously locked in. After threatening to break one out at least once per game I got my first special teams TD via LaMichael James punt return. Can't remember the last time I've had a punt return TD in Madden.

Lost Tarell Brown for 7 weeks with a broken collarbone though. :(

So I was trying to get my game in today after work since I get my new Xbox and I ended up scratching my madden disc. I now believe it wasn't meant for me to play this damn game...

Although its my own fault for trying to switch in a hdmi cord while the game was on. :/

Edit - Seems like chapstick saved me some frustration and money. I rubbed some on the disc and cleaned it off and it works. Hopefully I don't have to do that each time I play from now on. :shifty:

Been put the last two nights, can you do Saturday evening?

Probably not tbh. Got a friends birthday so going to be out for that and got a gig to go to tomorrow so Monday's the next best day. If not I'll set myself on autopilot so you can play.