EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

I played my game last night before I went to bed. The 2-0 Houston Texans came to Baltimore to face the 2-0 Ravens. It wasn't a walk in the park or anything, I won 27-17. It seemed like I couldn't get a good rhythm going against a stiff Texans defense. Luckily, Lardarius Webb stepped up with a crucial 90 yard pick six and Justin Tucker bailed me out a couple of times.

I should be available in the morning to get our game in tomorrow Dragsy, about 6:30am my time (which would be about 12:30 there if the converter I'm using is correct) or after 10 am my time, until about 4 pm... so tomorrow should be alright to get our game done.

Tell that to MJD and Ray Rice

Those guys are built like cannonballs. Dragsy is likely referencing the Darren Sproles type backs.

Bingo. They seem too overpowered, the stiff arms drag guys along for 5-10 yards in some cases.

I should be available in the morning to get our game in tomorrow Dragsy, about 6:30am my time (which would be about 12:30 there if the converter I'm using is correct) or after 10 am my time, until about 4 pm... so tomorrow should be alright to get our game done.

Sounds good to me. I just popped on and saw you online, but I'm too tired to concentrate properly right now.

It looks like my 360 is pretty much dead, atleast I think it is. I was playing a CC game yesterday when it just froze towards the end. Didn't think much of it and didn't touch it since then until today and it won't get past the startup. It red ringed once before so I don't think this is a good sign. <_<

I'll give it another day or so but I'm thinking it's a goner. Not sure if it's worth buying a new one with the PS4 coming out in a couple months but it'll be a waste of a Madden, plus I have GTA5 on pre-order. :(

Ridiculously high scoring game between Dragsy and I... over 1,000 yards on offense, with another 500 from kick returns (mostly Dragsy getting those Kick return yards)... 72-52 was the final score.

It looks like my 360 is pretty much dead, atleast I think it is. I was playing a CC game yesterday when it just froze towards the end. Didn't think much of it and didn't touch it since then until today and it won't get past the startup. It red ringed once before so I don't think this is a good sign. <_<

I'll give it another day or so but I'm thinking it's a goner. Not sure if it's worth buying a new one with the PS4 coming out in a couple months but it'll be a waste of a Madden, plus I have GTA5 on pre-order. :(

Maybe get a cheap second hand one just to tide you over a few months? Sell the broken one for parts on ebay? If worst comes to worst and you leave, I can take over as commish again if need be.

Ridiculously high scoring game between Dragsy and I... over 1,000 yards on offense, with another 500 from kick returns (mostly Dragsy getting those Kick return yards)... 72-52 was the final score.

Yeah, that game really fucked me off. Not your fault, as I said on XBL, just couldn't believe I was so powerless against a back up rookie QB and Jonathan bloody Dwyer. I'd have thrown the console out the window if it hadn't been for Michale Bush's similarly absurd performance. The worst thing about those sorts of games is they skew your team stats for the whole season. And Hester's gonna be out a while with a broken collarbone. Shouldn't seem to matter though, Weems did pretty well in relief :P

At least I got an achievement for Cutler being a "new breed" QB (1 rush TD, 1 pass TD).

Yeah, means next game he'll toss 5-6 INTs.

Seriously though, I can only think its because user v user games cause the D to be less skilled overall. Took me some time to adjust to kicking user v user.

I netted the Verizon MVP achievement which makes me feel dirty in a way.