EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Or you will crush me Srar! Idiana just did not cover Wallace well. So most of the plays went to him this game. I suck at running plays too. And his catching is amazing. I try to play through other guys but he was on fire the past game. And no I don't want Mike Wallace to be Greg Jennings :(.

Also forgot his name but one of my starting defensive players broke his Collar Bone :(. Anyone knows how long that will take to heal up?

I have a question though. I thought rb was protecting the ball. But if I use that button while getting tackled I lose the ball. Wazzap wit dat?

My next game I think I can play on saturday, in one and a half hour I will already open the first beer of the 'Feestweek' (3 days of outside party-ing with 90% of the people drunk).

A pyrrhic victory, beat Cincy 20-9, but lost Big Ben for 3 weeks to a dislocated elbow and Heath Miller for 8 weeks due to a broken collarbone. Guess I need to coach up Landry Jones and Matt Spaeth in the meantime.