EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

After having lost last week's game thanks to simming, we lost our last game to the Raiders. But I'm not even mad. That was an intense game. And it all came down to the wire. With three seconds left, and just about 15 or so yards to go, a pass to the end zone was intercepted and we lost by 5 points. Fun game. On to the playoffs!

Narrowly defeated the Cardinals 35-32, backups and all. As good of a year as its been it would not surprise me at all to go one and done. I went 15-1 but I didn't play a single human controlled player. Maxx was on auto for our two matchups and Tits couldn't find an agreeable time for our game. In all probability I'll be playing a human player straight away (unless the Falcons win, which isn't out of the realm of possibility as they're crazy good). But I imagine human controlled players will be far more challenging. Should be fun.

I'm waiting until my friend gets the X-Box One. Then I get his old 360 for free! :w00t:

Because mine is crap and won't play Madden. It'll play GTAV, Halo 3, NHL 14 and every other game I have. But not Madden. So I should be back and active by this weekend. I'm pretty sure I won my division, I hope. So I should be back in time for the playoffs.

Sounds good because we need more user/user games - unless they're against me because there is a strong chance I'm getting blown out. <_<

If you guys (aside from Srar/Larz) want to start listing your three nominees for MVP, OPTY, & DPOTY you can. Here are mine:

MVP

QB Eli Manning

WR Ruben Randle

CB Prince Amukamara

OPTY

QB Eli Manning

WE Ruben Randle

WR Victor Cruz

DPTY

CB Prince Amukamara

DE Jason Pierre-Paul

DE Justin Tuck

For MVP make sure to include a defensive and offensive player. I'm on my phone now but I'll add in stats later on.

MVP

HB Frank Gore

ROLB Aldon Smith

RG Alex Boone

Gore was simply amazing and Smith was a monster at breaking through the line and getting tackles in the backfield. A non-traditional nomination with the last one, but if I could I would nominate my entire offensive line. Based on the stats my QBs were only sacked 7 times all season. If I have to pick somebody, Boone gets the official nomination due to not allowing any sacks and having the most pancake blocks, helping to pave the way for Gore.

OPTY

HB Frank Gore

RG Alex Boone

QB Colin Kaepernick

Kap was incredibly frustrating at times with the INTs, single handedly lost me the Redskins game with 6 INTs. But he still scored a ton, was the QB of a 15-1 team, and spread the ball around in such a way where I can't really feel comfortable nominating one pass-catcher over another.

DPTY

ROLB Aldon Smith

MLB Patrick Willis

LE Ray McDonald

Willis racked up the most tackles on the team and McDonald led the team in sacks. Touch choice though with so many great defensive players. Honorable mention to Tarrell Brown who led me in INTs with 5, but he only had 10 tackles all year so that dragged him down a bit.

Wildcard Round

New York Jets (Srar) @ New England Patriots

Denver Broncos (LL) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Carolina Panthers (Tits) @ Atlanta Falcons

Chicago Bears (Drags) @ New York Giants (:()

BYE: San Francisco (kbusch), Dallas Cowboys (AD), Baltimore Ravens (Disturbed), Houston Texans

When shall I receive my ass whoopin, Drags? As far MVP votes I only have San Fran, Dallas, and myself. I still need Chicago, Denver, NYJ, and Carolina. I think Larz and Disturbed were simmed a lot more so their stats may be inflated a bit.

MVP

RB Mike Goodson: 1278 yds 17 TDs rushing, 245 yds and 3 TDs recieving

QB Geno Smith: 3185 yds 22 TDs passing 130 yards and 4 TDs rushing and that was in only 9 games! :o

MLB David Harris 101 tackles (nearly double my second leading tackler) 2 sacks, 2 INTs and 2 forced fumbles

OPTY
RB Mike Goodson: 1278 yds 17 TDs rushing, 245 yds and 3 TDs recieving

QB Geno Smith: 3185 yds 22 TDs passing 130 yards and 4 TDs rushing and that was in only 9 games! :o

TE Kellen Winslow: 1324 yds and 11 TDs in only 5 games! :o

DPTY
MLB David Harris 101 tackles (nearly double my second leading tackler) 2 sacks, 2 INTs and 2 forced fumbles

CB Kyle Wilson 53 tackles, 8 Ints, and 1 TD

SS Dawan Landry 53 Tackles, 7 INT,

Playing my game now!

Wildcard Round

New York Jets (Srar) @ New England Patriots

Denver Broncos (LL) @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Carolina Panthers (Tits) @ Atlanta Falcons

Chicago Bears (Drags) @ New York Giants ( :()

BYE: San Francisco (kbusch), Dallas Cowboys (AD), Baltimore Ravens (Disturbed), Houston Texans

When shall I receive my ass whoopin, Drags? As far MVP votes I only have San Fran, Dallas, and myself. I still need Chicago, Denver, NYJ, and Carolina. I think Larz and Disturbed were simmed a lot more so their stats may be inflated a bit.

I looked on the Connected Franchise site, and they looked about even with what everyone else was getting. But I didn't want to post it because I wasn't sure if they were 100% correct. I will be getting the 360 today from my friend and I will go from there.

Hey Srar, did David Harris have nearly double the amount of tackles of your second leading tackler?

He did! :w00t:

But now he has some time off :(

Fucking Patriots rope a doped me. I beat their ass down twice in the regular season and they just beat me 44-38 in OT, As a matter of fact I think both our defenses were on vacation

I'm not even sure, I didn't even do anything... now I'm stuck with Reid until 2016. <_<

And yeah... worst loss ever. Absolutely crazy fourth quarter and I missed a routine FG with :05 on the clock and I have no idea how. Really horrible loss but credit to Drags for staying in it and making me sweat.