EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

I'm not sure. I'm guessing any coach that retires the team automatically signs a coach for them? That's what happened with me, so that's the only reasoning I'm going with.

In other news, I'm releasing my kicker - eventhough it wasn't his fault at all - he has to pay. :devil:

Oh and I'm trading Eli Manning this off-season!

I'm not even sure, I didn't even do anything... now I'm stuck with Reid until 2016. <_<

And yeah... worst loss ever. Absolutely crazy fourth quarter and I missed a routine FG with :05 on the clock and I have no idea how. Really horrible loss but credit to Drags for staying in it and making me sweat.

That was an insane finish, I assumed you got jobbed by lag on the field goal attempt? I nearly threw my pad at the TV after allowing the catch that got you into range. Very frustrating game for me for the most part, although I'd like to think I'd have gotten more than 58 measly yards on the ground had the sim-injury bug not devastated my line. Jeffrey's filling in nicely for Marshall though, 275 yards off 11 catches and 2 TDs in that game :D

MVP

Brandon Marshall (WR) 96 catches 1442 yards, 19 TDs - tied with Bryant for most TD catches in the NFL while playing in four fewer games

Michael Bush (RB) 628 yards 5.7 avg. 5 TDs - not stellar numbers, but was invaluable in relief of oft-injured Forte. Also added 3 TD catches and 250 receiving yards

Tim Jennings (CB) 49 tackles 5 INTs 1 forced fumble 9 pass deflections - 2nd in the league for deflections, always seemed to have a hand in Bears taking the lead or protecting a win late

OPOY

Matt Forte (RB) - 1307 yards 15 TDs 6.0 avg. 40 catches, 501 yards 5 TDs receiving - not bad for a guy who 4 games and large parts of 2 more and ran behind a line missing three starters for three games

Jay Cutler (QB) - 105.1 rating, 4,300 yards, 48 TDs - 2nd only to Peyton for TDs and threw 7 fewer picks, also ran for 200 yards and 3 TDs

Brandon Marshall WR 96 catches 1442 yards, 19 TDs - 120.2 yards per game highest in the league of anyone who played 10+ games

DPOY

Julius Peppers DE 13 sacks one scoop-and-score - Tied most sacks in the NFC

Charles Tillman 6 INTs 55 tackles 1 forced fumble - videogame Peanut not nearly as effective as the real thing when it comes to ball-punching >_>

D.J. Williams 71 tackles 3 sacks 2 INTs - had some big shoes to fill with the departure of Urlacher and no real help from a shitty interior line

Hester sucked this season, only 2 return touchdowns :(

MVP:

HB Ray Rice

SS Matt Elam

LB Terrell Suggs

OPOY:

HB Ray Rice [282 Carries, 1,290 Yards & 10 TDs]

WR Torrey Smith [57 Catches, 871 Yards, 8 TDs]

QB Joe Flacco [100.4 Rating, 2,234 Yards, 20 TDs, 9 INTs in 10 games]

DPOY:

LB Arthur Brown [93 Tackles, 8 TFL, 4 Sacks, 3 INTs]

LB Terrell Suggs [83 Tackles, 20 TFL, 12 Sacks]

SS Matt Elam [80 Tackles, 4 TFL, 1 Sack, 8 INTs, 1 FF, 1 TDs]

CB Chimdi Chekwa [73 Tackles, 1 TFL, 1 Sack, 4 INTs, 3 TDs]

I know I'm supposed to put 3 candidates down. But man, those 4 on defense were the back bone of my team during the season. Especially after Flacco went down. I just had to give them the credit they deserved.

I've obviously never participated in the MVP voting on here before but really how do we not just give it to Peyton Manning? Nevermind the fact that he was named the MVP in-game, the single season passing yardage and passing TDs records are basically forever out of reach.

Anyway, Dragsy - I'll be free any time tomorrow to play, hopefully the Steelers and Broncos will get their game in by then. If not I'm sure I could do it Thanksgiving night or Friday.

MVP

MLB Luke Kuechly

QB Cam Newton

WR Steve Smith

OPOY

QB Cam Newton

WR Steve Smith

TE Greg Olsen

DPOY

MLB Luke Kuechly

DE Charles Johnson

CB Captain Munnerlyn

On my phone so can't write much. Kuechly led my team in tackles and maybe NFL? Johnson had most sacks on team and Munnerlyn most ints

Because voting ourselves is more fun. Also I think this started when Halo totally fucked over the whole thing with his ridiculous stats

That, and the first online franchise was pretty bare bones and didn't have awards, salary cap, or even contracts if I remember correctly.

Once LL plays his game we'll roll on... hopefully it's soon. <_<