EWBFL 25 (Online 360 Connected Careers)

DYSI

Yeah that fumble was huge. Could have saved me a lot of stress if Ray McDonald didn't trip up on the fumble recovery, seemed to have a TD in front of him.

Thought I was doomed when Kap threw that INT with about 40 seconds left. Glad my defense came through there.

Also fair play to you for figuring out how to stop Gore from the 4th quarter on. I had to start throwing the ball and going out of my comfort zone. Fun game.

Soooo....

Whenever this game ends up happening, is everyone still a go for at least another season? The PS4 and GTA 5 really took the steam out of this season so I'm hoping we can get some more user attention next year.

Although I'm considering trading in everything 360 related since I ordered a PS4. <_<