Survivor: Cagayan (Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty) **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Wow.

At this point, I think players going deep into the jury phase need to realize that the concept of the bitter jury isn't what it used to be at all. Juries want to vote for the person who controlled the game, as long as they're not Russell-level awful at talking to people. Woo I guess took the wrong lesson from One World and thought he could get points by pulling a Kim Spradlin "I'm not taking a goat to the final" move, but that's not why Kim won. Sort of fitting that the season boiled down to a parody of hyperaggressive "BETRAY EVERYONE MAKE CRAZY MOVES SURVIVOR IS ABOUT MAKING CRAZY MOVES AND PLAYING IDOLS" Survivor fans vs. a parody of "why don't people play with HONOR I HATE ALL THIS BACKSTABBING" Survivor fans.

Like, I definitely think Woo is a real fan, but he's one of those real fans who miss the point and don't get why the upstanding moral heroes don't win a lot. What a shame, he's an enjoyable character. We're going to see like at least a fourth of this cast again, anyway; Spencer 100%, Tony like 95%, Kass 90%, and then at least two out of Woo, Tasha, LJ, Trish, and Sarah.

I hope we never see Kass again, personally.

Spencer brought up a good point, though, about how Woo played the game. I do like Woo, but am glad that Tony won.

(My theory is that Tony was going to the finale no matter who won the final immunity challenge, Kass may be nuts, but she had to know there was no way she'd beat Woo.)

Too bad, more or less. She's basically a lock unless she decides she doesn't want to play, and I find that highly doubtful.

I more or less agree with Spencer but I hate campaign speeches to the jury from other jurors.

• Like 1

There are legal and illegal avenues. You can purchase the DVDs (though only some seasons have them). Alternatively, you can pretty much stream any past season on certain websites.

Good ending. I don't like Tony as a character, but props to him, it was a deserved win. He was part of taking out the right people at the exact right time. He took out his biggest threats (LJ, Tasha, Trish) and kept around two goats. Very wise move. He got extremely lucky at certain points (all winners do), he played the right moves when he needed to and he had a knack for finding idols. I think he would lose on most circumstances, but it was a perfect storm.

I've found my Survivor interest dwindling the last few seasons as it has gone through a renaissance, which is sad but fitting. I'll tune into the episodes and look forward to it, but it isn't the same.

Last season got me back into Survivor and this season has helped me maintain interest for another season. I really do hope we see Spencer again it was very heartbreaking to see him get voted out.

Kass is someone I hope we never see again. She has awful strategy, lets be honest.

Who do you guys think will be in Blood vs. water 2? last season had guys like gervase who i thought we would never ever see again.

She has awful strategy, lets be honest.

She does, but that's not what they use to determine who comes back and who doesn't.

Probst has already confirmed in interviews that this time it's entirely new players. I think the combination of the new players last season and how strong the cast this season was has given them confidence in their casting ability again.