Survivor: Cagayan (Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty) **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Tony wins because Kass has pissed everyone off to a point where nobody will ever vote for her. Woo and Trish will not win because they did not do a single thing of note this season. No big moves and just rode coat tails. Woo lost votes tonight for sure since he backed out. Spencer needs to win every immunity challenge from here on out.

• Like 1

Of the players left, at the start of the season I liked Kass and Spencer, was indifferent toward Woo, and didn't like Tony or Trish at all. Right now I think Tony deserves to win, hands down, and I can't stand Kass. The only player this season I disliked more than Kass was J'Tia, who may very well be the most useless player in Survivor history. Kass was really the pot calling the kettle black with the way she acted toward Tony last night, and I was hoping she'd get the axe instead of Tasha.

My only concern about the new idol they introduced this season is how it works. I really hope that if someone uses it to save themselves after voting, it either leads to a revote with them being immune or all the other players drawing rocks. It would suck if someone went because one player played the idol and the votes against that person were unanimous, meaning whoever they wrote down got the boot.

Trish is the entire reason Tony's alliance has succeeded. Without Trish luring in Kass, Jefra gets booted at the merge because Tony and LJ's big double idol play fell completely flat. She's the actual best player in her alliance, but her game is quiet and she's not likable at all so she can't win.

Kass is just... man. She's really terrible. She's really terrible. I don't want her back, and she is for sure coming back at some point.

• Like 1

Good move to take out Tasha. She was by far the biggest threat looming and Tony was actually quite smart to keep the target on her. Tasha is the type of person who would return and win the game. She's got the proper tools, but her original tribe sucked and caused her game to tank majorly.

Kass is terrible.

So I did this thing on Survivor Sucks a little while ago that I think I may run in the Cube. It's where I got the idea of the Random Rumble from. It's basically Survivor seasons, but the cast is randomized from the entire pool of players. Not sure how interactive it would be but I might have to call on you guys from time to time to talk about what moves players would actually make.

Oh, yeah, I saw that. I was actually considering doing a similar thing with The Amazing Race once I actualyl finished watching through all the seasons.

• Like 1

As I said before - the two biggest threats left in the game were Trish and Tasha. They would win a jury vote. Trish is a far better public speaker than Woo and she's probably has a greater claim to winning the game. I think it was pretty smart for Tony and Kass to take her out.

I watched it when it originally aired, and am still trying to figure out what the hell happened. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

I can see why Tony didn't want to eliminate Kass. There is absolutely no way she is going to win, and proved it even moreso the way she acted at tribal council. But Woo should have been gone instead of Trish. Woo is naive, but he's a nice guy and hasn't really done much to piss anyone off. Trish has done absolutely nothing of note aside from arguing with Kass and is easily forgettable.

It would have been to Tony's advantage to get rid of Woo, since Spence had immunity. Woo would probably beat Tony, and Spence possibly could. No way in heck Kass would beat anyone, and I doubt Trish would beat anyone except Kass. Tony should have handed Trish the regular idol and held onto the special one instead of just handing over the regular to Jeff.

Edited by GhostMachine

Tony didn't misplay the idol. Tony intentionally voted out Trish.

Tony intentionally is holding onto the idol because he told everyone it is good until final 4, which if they believe it, means he's got a ticket to final 3.

He could be just hoping that Spencer doesn't win immunity at this point, but I can' help but feel it was a mistake. Because if Spence wins just one more time, Tony's done. At final four, Kass and Woo have no reason not to vote for him and test his idol claim., and with Spencer guaranteed at final 3? Who wants Tony to be the third there?

Trish would be his only protection at a final four with a safe Spencer, and serve as a buffer to make certain that they're wouldn't be any slick last second decisions even if Kass or Woo pulled out an immunity win.

Voting out Trish shows either great confidence in his allies, a gamble on Spencer's chances of winning, or just out and out fear of Trish.

And I don't see the reason for the fear.

Sarah, Jefra, and maybe LJ (maybe, but doubt it) are the odds on favorite votes for Trish over Tony. Trish isn't Natalie White, and Tony isn't a Hantz. Morgan will vote in a way that makes her look good on television, so solid money would be for her making fun of Trish and Kass because she's a vile character and not an actual person.

Jeremiah is a coin flip.

Tasha votes for who she thinks played the best game, and in a final 3 with Tony, Trish, and Kass/Woo? She's voting Tony.

Woo I think would be bummed, but good hearted enough to vote for Tony.

Spencer votes Tony all day long.

What has Trish done on the island to appear as any kind of threat to the players? We've seen her big moves of taking out Cliff, bringing in Kass who was planning on flipping anyway, and standing by while Tony took out his own alliance and telling everyone to maintain loyalty. But has anyone playing the game seen her do anything other than yelling at people and being repeatedly blindsided by her partner?

Trish is a threat if people like her or really hate Tony. Otherwise she's one of many older white women that thought they'd beat their Russell by doing nothing of note and standing next to him.

She's nowhere near the level of guaranteed win that Spencer is if he makes final three, and I can't figure out why Tony would see losing the protection she offers at final 4 an acceptable loss, to mitigate a slight spite vote threat.

• Like 1