EWR 2014 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I know that Bill tends to keep the Diva's names longer even if they just use one, I cannot see this being any different to be honest, probably best to leave it as Antonio Cesaro

Cesaro isn't as common as Diva names are though, many divas are generic. It's not like we are suggesting Billy as an alter ego name.

Emma should be Santino Marella's manager. She accompanied him for his Main Event commentary last week and Raw match this week.

Raise El Desperado's over to 46.His primary finisher should be Cannonball (top rope) and Flying Neckbreaker Drop (top rope standing)
Switch Michael Bennett's primary and secondary finishers.

Rename Rhett Titus to The Romantic Touch, he has been using this name in ROH since December.

Raise YOSHI-HASHI's speed to 62 and over to 35.

Add Kamaitachi to the game. (didn't have clear enough knowledge on his previous identity to include him in the lucha update.)

Name: Kamaitachi

Short Name: Kamaitachi

Birthmonth: December

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: $6,000

Nationality: Japanese

Employer #1: CMLL

Disposition: Heel

Position: Lower Midcard

Gimmick: Evil Foreigner

Stats: 34/61/48/29/62/36/55/85/85

Primary Finisher: Fisherman's Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)

Alter Ego: Hiromu Takahashi

I know that Bill tends to keep the Diva's names longer even if they just use one, I cannot see this being any different to be honest, probably best to leave it as Big E. Langston

I know that Bill tends to keep the Diva's names longer even if they just use one, I cannot see this being any different to be honest, probably best to leave it as Big E. Langston

As I said earlier, Diva names are fairly common, Big E isn't (unless it was a nick name or something.)

Shawn Spears "debuted" on NXT as Tye Dillenger so rename him to Tye Dillenger.

Does anyone have the stats for the newer WWE developmental talent not in the game (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Roster#Unassigned_personnel) like Marcus Louis (he was on NXT this week too,

In an update to my Mexican wrestling update, somehow the data never got into the folders so I re-did it adding Kamitachi.

Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vltevr

Edit: shouldn't Aiden English be a heel with a movie star gimmick? Also CJ Parker turned heel turning into a hippie environmentalist. Not sure what that gimmick would be.

Edited by mkpunk

Change: Amy Dumas > CM Punk > relationship to Friendship

Make: AJ Lee > CM Punk > Love relationship

Speculative: I think Katsuyori Shibata should have Superstar Look checked.

Speculative: I think Goldberg should have 98 Overness, maybe?

Austin, Rock, Hogan, r in the 100 club, I think Goldberg belongs at least close to this fraternity.

Rename Jeff Hardy to Willow, change his gimmick to Weirdo.

If Austin, Rock, Punk have their charisma at 100 and the Unique gimmick then I think that Hulk Hogan deserves to have his charisma at 100 and the Unique gimmick too.

I give you the unique gimmick thing, depending on how you look at it, but he does not have the charisma of CM Punk, no one does tbh, but Austin, Rock and Cena are the only people close, Hogan should have high 80's IMO, back in the day he may have been charismatic but not now, where as Austin and Rock are still very charismatic.

Rename Jeff Hardy to Willow, change his gimmick to Weirdo.

If Austin, Rock, Punk have their charisma at 100 and the Unique gimmick then I think that Hulk Hogan deserves to have his charisma at 100 and the Unique gimmick too.

I give you the unique gimmick thing, depending on how you look at it, but he does not have the charisma of CM Punk, no one does tbh, but Austin, Rock and Cena are the only people close, Hogan should have high 80's IMO, back in the day he may have been charismatic but not now, where as Austin and Rock are still very charismatic.

Well you know something dude? Hulk Hogan had 100 charisma for years from training, saying his prayers and taking his vitamins brother. He may not have 100 charisma today but he deserves the unique charisma. As for high 80's you may need to raise that to 95 brother.

please add Kane and CM Punk as a tag team..they were tag partners and chase for tag team championship during ECW brand before..thank you

No. you said the same thing last month, no more unnecessary tag teams, relationships etc.

If you want it added, add it yourself it's not difficult.

Here are some 2CW updates:

KAGE - Loyalty -> Sean Carr
Steve McKenzie - Loyalty -> Steve Kruz

Steve McKenzie - Friendship -> Luke Harper

Dick Justice - Friendship -> Pete D. Order

Dick Justice - Friendship -> Punisher VanSlyke

Dick Justice - Friendship -> Gregory Iron

Kevin Graham - Friendship -> Punisher VanSlyke

Kevin Graham - Friendship -> JD Love

The tag team 3.0 have not been in 2CW for a few years now. The Super Smash Bros. have not been in 2CW since the end of 2012 and were stripped of their tag titles back in early 2013.

Cheech and Muscle Marcos were a tag team known as "Planet Fitness." They should have an experience of 5.

Zaquary Springate III has been wrestling a bit frequently over the past year and appears to no longer be a non-wrestler.

Also, Dick Justice, Col. Nolan Angus, and all of the Dewey related names in Dick's alter egos are not the same person.

The Dewey related alter egos of Dick Justice are actually those of Pete D. Order.

Col. Nolan Angus is a completely different manager. He's in his late 20s and should have a charisma score of about 80. He manages for DG-USA and EVOLVE. Relationships should be all friendship for Chuck Taylor, Drew Gulak, and Orange Cassidy.

Bill, are you going to definitely be doing the overness overhaul for March? I've held off from playing this month because there's no point if I'm going to start a new one a few weeks later.

I'll be looking at the suggestions made and adjusting, yes... But, no guarantee that every suggestion that has been made will be adjusted to the letter... If there are disagreements, I usually look for a happy medium. I also have to stay within the confines of what overness is accepted at the various card positions, based on where the promotion is (Global, National, etc). Many people forget that, if we bump or lower an overness too far, the worker will no longer fit into the card position that they should be at.

-Bill

• Like 2

Big Daddy V has passed away; remove him from the game. ( http://pwinsider.com/article/83673/former-wwe-star-nelson-big-daddy-v-frazier-jr-passes-away.html?p=1 )

Just a few random, minor notes:

-Make Curtis Thompson a non-wrestler (retired 2005).

-Rename Katarina Leigh's primary finisher to "Ice-Breaker" (impact) and make her secondary finisher "Knee Neckbreaker" (impact)

-Swap Rosita's finishers - primary being Diving Moonsault; secondary being Fly Cutter

-Maybe rename the Whitmer and Jacobs tag team to something like "Decade I"; make their tag finisher "All Seeing Eye."