EWR 2014 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, real quick... I've held off on a lot of the suggested overness changes and plan to address that in time for the March Update, since that will be a "Data Only" update and it makes sense to work on most data suggestions during that time, especially mass suggestions like complete roster overhauls. The main focus this month was adding FIP to DG-EVO and renaming the entire Promotion to WWN (World Wrestling Network). FIP is now a Roster Split inside of WWN.

For WWN, I added everyone on the suggested roster and then removed the workers that hadn't appeared at all in the year 2013. That put the roster at 59 members. I also removed Christina Von Eerie, as all of the workers she managed hadn't appeared in 2013 and she is listed on the "Guests/Alumni" page, as opposed to the core roster. Feel free to look through the promotion, play around and offer any suggestions. One thing I didn't get to was adjusting wages based on card position, but again, that's something that can be done in time for the March Update.

Squared Circle Wrestling (SCW) and Lucha Libre USA (LLUSA) have been removed as well, putting us at 26 Promotions ingame... That's leaves 8 spots where new promotions could be added, but I'll likely just see what everyone suggests this month and actually plan on adding in time for the April Update, as that will be a Full, Data and Beginners month. Of course, we'll need adequate info by then to add promotions, but that gives us a couple months to get the framework formed.

Plan to be back in a few days with some notes that I've made...

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i88al12c6zxkqcs/FEBUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fuwatq85yl937os/FEBDATA.zip

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 5

Was hoping this would come out tonight. Gonna update my picture packs off it's rosters.

That's leaves 8 spots where new promotions could be added, but I'll likely just see what everyone suggests this month and actually plan on adding in time for the April Update, as that will be a Full, Data and Beginners month.

Well, you'll need to have CHIKARA back by the May update...

Thanks for the update Bill!

change Shawn Spears' name to Tye Dillinger.

Alexander Rusev is 28 years old. Change his primary finisher move to the Accolade (submission).

remove Andrea Lynn from WWE.

make Alex Riley a Non-Wrestler, he is a commentator now in NXT.
make William Regal a Non-Wrestler.
remove Ryan Katz, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey from NXT and make them Non-Wrestlers.
change Bad News Barrett's gimmick to Informer.
up Bray Wyatt's overness to 88.
up Daniel Bryan's overness to 98, change him to face, gimmick to Old School Face and remove him from the Wyatt Family.
up El Torito's overness to 72.
change Hunico's name to Sin Cara.
Lana is 28 years old and tick SS Look.
remove Maria Menounos from WWE.
Both Billy Gunn and Jesse James should be midcarders, gimmick to Degenerate, and both Tweeners.
make Mickey Keegan a Non-Wrestler, change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Paul Heyman's charisma to 98.
up Renee Young's overness to 69 and charisma to 76.
up Roman Reigns' overness to 89.
remove Trish Stratus from WWE
change Leo Kruger's name to Adam Rose and his gimmick to Rock Star.
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall.
up Batista's overness to 95 and make him a Main Eventer.
change Montel Vontavious Porter's name to just MVP.
remove Sting from TNA.
add Hulk Hogan to WWE (he'll return on the RAW after Elimination Chamber).
Edited by hippie
  • Like 1

These 2 I have problems with. 1. Leo used that name some, but on all the tapings he's still going by Leo Kruger, so keep as is. 2. I know the dirt sheets are saying Hogan is coming back the same night as the launch of the WWE Network, but as of now those are only rumors. Don't add him until we know for sure.

Thanks for the update Bill!

change Shawn Spears' name to Tye Dillinger.

Alexander Rusev is 28 years old. Change his primary finisher move to the Accolade (submission).

remove Andrea Lynn from WWE.

make Alex Riley a Non-Wrestler, he is a commentator now in NXT.
make William Regal a Non-Wrestler.
remove Ryan Katz, Robbie Brookside and Sara Del Rey from NXT and make them Non-Wrestlers.
change Bad News Barrett's gimmick to Informer.
up Bray Wyatt's overness to 88.
up Daniel Bryan's overness to 98, change him to face, gimmick to Old School Face and remove him from the Wyatt Family.
up El Torito's overness to 72.
change Hunico's name to Sin Cara.
Lana is 28 years old and tick SS Look.
remove Maria Menounos from WWE.
Both Billy Gunn and Jesse James should be midcarders, gimmick to Degenerate, and both Tweeners.
make Mickey Keegan a Non-Wrestler, change his gimmick to Staff Member.
up Paul Heyman's charisma to 98.
up Renee Young's overness to 69 and charisma to 76.
up Roman Reigns' overness to 89.
remove Trish Stratus from WWE
change Shaun Rickers name to Slate Randall.
up Batista's overness to 95 and make him a Main Eventer.
change Montel Vontavious Porter's name to just MVP.
remove Sting from TNA.

As I mentioned last month, Ryan Katz (GQ Money/Fabian Kaelin/Rix Rexleplex) and Sara Del Ray COULD return if they are released. Brookside, I am not sure on but I wold keep him. WWE has more than enough trainers as it is.

You don't need to be a non-worker to be an announcer. If you make Riley a non-worker, you only change him back through arsenic.

What is Mickey Keegan now?

Lana and Alexander Rusev should be on the main roster now.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

I'm still baffled as to why they changed Leo Kruger to Adam Rose.....

Tidbits on a few Hawaii wrestlers.

Kaniela change to Kaniala
Lopaka, Cholo change to non wrestlers
Sick Dog change to Hard Knox Harrington with gimmick as Obnoxious
Daryl Bonilla, Kris Kavanaugh, Kaniala, Kaimana, Ahuna and Hard Knox all have a dislike towards AkuA.
AkuA lower his behavior and attitude. He's a real fucking diva, and the reason AZW hasn't been invited back for the king of Trios due to his diva like attitude.
Daryl change to face with a peoples boss gimmick.
Kris change to heel with a cocky gimmick.

Big Daddy Frank is now The Final Solution, gimmick Bad Ass

Nightmare is now Sabaki, face, Man on a Mission

Add The Empire AZW as a tag team consisting of Sabaki and Kenjiro Katahira

If you could in the next update add Action Zone Wrestling. Regional company, as AZW has booked Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, Matt Cross, El Generico, Colt Cabana to name a few known wrestlers, with a late night/graveyard TV show on Sundays titled Sunday Night Slam on Local Network. AZW Heavyweight Title and AZW Tag Team Titles are the only championships. Daryl Bonilla is the owner.

Events:

January - A New Year's Bash

February - Anything Goes

March - March 2 Madness (8 wrestler tournament to corwn a #1 contender to the Heavyweight Title

April - Reckless Abandon

May - Retribution

June - Anniversary Annihilation(AZW's Anniversary Show)

July - Lethal Lottery (Random tag teams with the winners advancing to a battle royal for a #1 contender shot)

August - SummerBrawl

September - Showdown

October - Halloween Hangover

November - Fallout

December - Battle Clash (AZW's Wrestlemania)

If you want I can give you a list of the wrestlers and staff with stats, gimmicks, positions, alter egos and tag teams/stables.

Edited by KingMidas96816

I'm still baffled as to why they changed Leo Kruger to Adam Rose.....

Leo Kruger was still on NXT proper in January and Adam Rose just started to be on NXT and even Kruger is still on the roster page on WWE.com (yes they still have Epico and Primo too.)

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Whenever I go into the "Other Workers" section and click on someone who's name starts with the letter "P" my game crashes. Everything else seems to be working.

Just went through every worker (and staff member) with a name starting with a P and had no issues... If you didn't change anything in the data, I'd suggest redownloading.

Shoot me a PM if it continues to be an issue.

-Bill

According to the Interview with Quakenbush and the PWInsider, make Mike Quakenbush a Non-wrestler(or a Trainer?)

AW Update

Iceberg and Slim J are the Anarchy Tag Team Champions

I would make him a non-worker and see where it goes because he could act as a commissioner or something. Plus he also does announcing as well.

I am working on a Mexican stat update (based on missed update suggestions back from as early as August.)

Updates that are not included:

Canelo Casas should have Wheelbarrel Side Slam as his finishers.

Demus 3:16 should have Demus Driver as his primary finisher.

Eita should be removed from AAA, he hasn't appeared since he returned to Japan in July/August.

Rename Psicosis II to Reaper and Psyco Ripper to Psicosis. Click on spoilers if you want the full story.

I know this is confusing but let's follow the bouncing ball here. In 1997 the current AAA Psicosis left AAA to work Promo Azteca with Konnan (along with WCW as Psychosis) while AAA portrayed the Psicosis in CMLL as Psicosis (without a lapse in character (unlike CMLL with Mistico and now his younger brother taking the Dragon Lee name two years.) Throughout the 2000's Psychosis wrestled in AAA as Nicho El Millionario. In 2010, the second Psicosis jumped to CMLL with Histeria and Alebrije who eventually renamed to Morphosis and Kraneo while CMLL's Psicosis just recently renamed to Psyco Ripper and now Repaer (again CMLL shortened the name.) While this happened, AAA gave Nicho the Psicosis mask after being burned by a Joe Lider fireball in 2012 before giving him back the gimmick (possibly for the copy-write issue.

Apprently Puma King and Tiger have joined Peste Negra (no idea if Tiger is in or out of Bullet Club CMLL)

Just wondering, why don't we rename Rey Escorpion to Escorpion Egipcio and Rey Scorpion to Rey Escorpion? Egipcio has only wrestled 5 times under that name (credit to Cagematch) while Rey Scorpion wrestled over 200 times under that name (credit to Cagematch)

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

As I mentioned in the other update thread after the update was release, I've notice staffers since the start of its hayday like WWA or XPW people are still in the game. Shouldn't they be gone from the game, 'cause I think they've been long retired. I could be wrong though.

Here's some stuff...

Call Alexander Rusev up, change gimmick to Savage, call Lana up aswell and make her Rusev's manager.

Call Emma up.

Change Langston's shortened name to Big E, raise stiffness to 68, speed to 42.

Raise Batista's wage to 200k.

Lower Christian's charisma to 87.

Remove Kevin Nash from WWE.

Change Kingston's shortened name to Kofi.

Remove Ricardo as RVD's manager.

Tick announcer for Tensai.

Add U-Gene to WWE. He signed as a trainer.

Add Logan Shulo to NXT, Wage to 15k.

Maybe move these men to staff?

Joey Mercury
Birthmonth: July
Position: Road Agent
Wage: 30k
Talent: 83
Backstage: 83
Robbie Brookside
Birthmonth: March
Position: Trainer
Wage: 15k
Talent: 76
Backstage: 96
Edited by Doc Devine
  • Like 1

According to the Interview with Quakenbush and the PWInsider, make Mike Quakenbush a Non-wrestler(or a Trainer?)

AW Update

Iceberg and Slim J are the Anarchy Tag Team Champions

I would make him a non-worker and see where it goes because he could act as a commissioner or something. Plus he also does announcing as well.

I am working on a Mexican stat update (based on missed update suggestions back from as early as August.)

Updates that are not included:

Canelo Casas should have Wheelbarrel Side Slam as his finishers.

Demus 3:16 should have Demus Driver as his primary finisher.

Eita should be removed from AAA, he hasn't appeared since he returned to Japan in July/August.

Rename Psicosis II to Reaper and Psyco Ripper to Psicosis. Click on spoilers if you want the full story.

I know this is confusing but let's follow the bouncing ball here. In 1997 the current AAA Psicosis left AAA to work Promo Azteca with Konnan (along with WCW as Psychosis) while AAA portrayed the Psicosis in CMLL as Psicosis (without a lapse in character (unlike CMLL with Mistico and now his younger brother taking the Dragon Lee name two years.) Throughout the 2000's Psychosis wrestled in AAA as Nicho El Millionario. In 2010, the second Psicosis jumped to CMLL with Histeria and Alebrije who eventually renamed to Morphosis and Kraneo while CMLL's Psicosis just recently renamed to Psyco Ripper and now Repaer (again CMLL shortened the name.) While this happened, AAA gave Nicho the Psicosis mask after being burned by a Joe Lider fireball in 2012 before giving him back the gimmick (possibly for the copy-write issue.

Apprently Puma King and Tiger have joined Peste Negra (no idea if Tiger is in or out of Bullet Club CMLL)

Just wondering, why don't we rename Rey Escorpion to Escorpion Egipcio and Rey Scorpion to Rey Escorpion? Egipcio has only wrestled 5 times under that name (credit to Cagematch) while Rey Scorpion wrestled over 200 times under that name (credit to Cagematch)

Apparently Puma King and Tiger are with Felino and Negro Casas as La Dinastia Casas and NOT Peste Negra. So this is a change I accounted for in my lucha update.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1lpb5

This is the link for the Lucha Update.