Brooklyn Nine-Nine

livid

I let this sit forever and then finally watched the whole season over the last couple days. Really good stuff for the most part and I felt everyone ended up right where they should be. Last episode got me really emotional and the post credit scene had me laughing through some well earned tears :) 

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

I finally caught up and watched the final episodes (combination of it being very late to UK tele and the fact I just wasn't feeling it for a while) and I have to say, the finale was perfect.

They got every meaningful character involved, did loads of good call-backs, and in the end our main people ended up in rewarding positions. They focused on the characters whilst still making it an interesting and funny heist episode.

The season as a whole didn't work for me, through no fault of their own. The best episodes outside of the finale were the ones totally separate from policing/the precinct - the Ray/Kevin holiday home and Boyle family episodes - and a lot of it just didn't land, but I get it.

In the end, they stayed true to the show and its characters and stuck the landing. 8 wonderful seasons that I will enjoy rewatching as long as I have a TV. Easily my favourite sitcom of all time, and with good reason.

• Like 1