EWR 2014 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Great update Bill!

ROH.

As said by mkpunk Jay Lethal is now Heel and maneged by Truth. He also won the ROH TV Title from Ciampa

Rowe and Hanson's team is called War Machine. create the team and have 5 experience.

Remove Marshall Law stable and make team inactive. Remove QT Marshall from ROH.

Adam Cole, Matt Hardy, Michel Bennett, and Maria have formed a stable over the last few months. No name right now but commentary has called then The Empire (Saying Cole has built an Empire around himself.)

Turn Adam Page Heel, new gimmick lackey, add him to The Decade.

Michel Bennett's Anaconda Vice submission is called Go Back To Japan (Which I find funny)

Change R.D. Evens gimmick to Comedy Character (#NewStreak!)

Isn't Steve Corino with Cole, Hardy and Bennett?

How long has Marshall been gone? I think he was in still in January/February.

Corino wants to be and supports Cole 100% (Though not the finish at SCOH) but Cole does not like Corino. On one of the recent TV episodes Cole joined Kelly and Corino on commentary where Corino asked why Cole has not returned his calls. Cole said he got a new number.

Last match via Cagematch has QT last wrestling a tag match with R.D. against Outlaw Inc in September. He has not been mentioned since. R.D. has moved on changing his gimmick (#NewStreak!)

OK thanks for clearing thins up.

Rename Superstar Romeo to Romeo and remove it as an alter ego. He has is NOT Superstar Romeo.

Edit: Should Colony Xtreme Forces: Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant be added to the game as workers? I am not quite sure on stats for each of them. Perhaps someone would know.

Edited by mkpunk

Lower Undertaker's brawl, speed and techical stats by 10 points. (his match with Brock was awful and not because of the concussion. He's simply not that good anymore.)

I'm not so sure about that one. Brock LITERALLY caried him all match, the german suplexes in the match pretty much show how fucked up Taker was.

It's really hard to rate his skill based off that one match. (Though I do believe it is likely his skills aren't as good anymore).

It's really hard to rate his skill based off that one match. (Though I do believe it is likely his skills aren't as good anymore).

He has one match a year at WM. This is the only chance to rate them.

Undertaker got a concussion really early on in that match, lowering his skills based off of that match would be silly.

No, he got the concussion after the second Hell's Gate when Brock slammed him. That was towards the end of the match.

Skywalker has not been used as the name for any of Rollins finishing moves since he moved to the main roster in WWE and should not be his secondary finisher, he has other moves he uses to finish the match rather than using Skywalker.

It's actually called the "Sethwalker" which he's used several times on WWE against Cena, Bryan, Punk and a lot of other guys in Shield 6-Man tags, and especially NXT television.

Undertaker got a concussion really early on in that match, lowering his skills based off of that match would be silly.

No, he got the concussion after the second Hell's Gate when Brock slammed him. That was towards the end of the match.

Show me where you got this information.

so do you think that he got the concussion during that spot outside? He was fine until the second Hell's Gate when Brock lifted him and slammed his head really bad. I don't understand why we got this concussion argument anyway since the guy is 49 years old, his best days are behind him and lowering his stats by 10 points is not that bad.

This is a realistic game so their stats should change since they're not that good anymore no matter that if they're non-wrestlers. Another thing that I don't understand is why don't we drop the stats for the wrestlers that retired (EX: Edge). We know that he's not going to have a match again so why he still has the stats so high?

If it's a realistic game then why make arbitrary stat changes based on one match when the general professional consensus is that he was concussed for the vast majority of it?

I agree on Edge though. His in ring stats should be practically zero considering he'll never do anything physical outside of maybe throwing a few punches in an angle. Which he's said before he has no interest in doing.

The relationships file should be practically empty given how it affects the in game mechanics. Literally 90% of them should go.

• Like 2

He has one match a year at WM. This is the only chance to rate them.

I watched the match again last night, he looked injured before that to be honest. Prior to the first hell's gate he was down for a good minute and stayed that way until he went for the somewhat botched last ride so I am guessing you are wrong about the second hell's gate causing the concussion.

Skywalker has not been used as the name for any of Rollins finishing moves since he moved to the main roster in WWE and should not be his secondary finisher, he has other moves he uses to finish the match rather than using Skywalker.

It's actually called the "Sethwalker" which he's used several times on WWE against Cena, Bryan, Punk and a lot of other guys in Shield 6-Man tags, and especially NXT television.

I've never seen him use it in anything other than NXT, WWE 14 and not really until the six-man against the Wyatts Tuesday. He uses the Flying Knee Smash much more often which is why that should be his secondary over Sethwalker or Skywalker..

Show me where you got this information.

I know where, the newz sites on the interwebz,

so do you think that he got the concussion during that spot outside? He was fine until the second Hell's Gate when Brock lifted him and slammed his head really bad. I don't understand why we got this concussion argument anyway since the guy is 49 years old, his best days are behind him and lowering his stats by 10 points is not that bad.

He was on the mat at that point for a whole 5 minutes and barely climbed the ropes for old school. He had his concussion before the second Hell's Gate. As lower his stats his speed is accurate at 28, his technical is at 54 which maybe could be lowered but his brawl at 84, definitely could be lowered but now lower than 79.

If it's a realistic game then why make arbitrary stat changes based on one match when the general professional consensus is that he was concussed for the vast majority of it?

I agree on Edge though. His in ring stats should be practically zero considering he'll never do anything physical outside of maybe throwing a few punches in an angle. Which he's said before he has no interest in doing.

The relationships file should be practically empty given how it affects the in game mechanics. Literally 90% of them should go.

the only ones that really should be kept are family because many get jobs based on that. CMLL, WWE, ect. Dislikes and Hatreds only come into play when you have people in power that don't like the others. Think about the Radicalz jumping to WWE, they did so mainly due to Kevin Sullivan becoming the head writer.

As for Edge's stats I think his brawl is fine, his speed can be dropped a little and his technical could be lowered more. I wouldn't say 0's because he could brawl (condition notwithstanding.) Also let's remember that the is no real way to cover concussion, back, leg and other injury based retirements in game other than making them non-workers.

On vickie's departure, not so fast...

Over WrestleMania weekend, Michael Shalik of SEScoops.com sent word that Vickie Guerrero was leaving WWE.

In response to the story, Vickie Guerrero tweeted: "Hey everyone, I see rumors and comments about me leaving....IM STILL HERE!! When you hear it from me....that is when it's true!" "Getting ready to head to #wweBirmingham and #WWENashville! Curious if @WWEAJLee will show her face this week. #cougarincharge"

The story was definitely making the rounds in New Orleans that she will be leaving.

That came from PWInsider.com so I would wait and see.

Also I noticed that lately the divas got much better but their stats remain rather low in most cases.

AJ Lee: raise brawl to 51, speed to 66, technical to 65
Aksana: raise brawl to 45
Bayley: raise technical to 45
Cameron Lynn: raise speed to 31, technical to 34
Charlotte: lower brawl to 37, technical to 42
Brie Bella: raise Speed to 55, technical to 47
Emma: raise brawl to 53, speed to 51, technical to 64
Eva Marie: raise speed to 21, technical to 24
Layla: raise speed to 51
Nikki Bella: raise Brawl to 51
Paige: raise technical to 68
Rosa Mendes: raise speed to 35
Sasha Banks: raise brawl to 40, speed to 38
Summer Rae: raise brawl to 41, raise speed to 40, technical to 48
Tamina: raise brawl to 61, lower speed to 42

He got the concussion from a single or double leg takedown. Had nothing to do with Hell's Gate.

He was on the mat at that point for a whole 5 minutes and barely climbed the ropes for old school. He had his concussion before the second Hell's Gate. As lower his stats his speed is accurate at 28, his technical is at 54 which maybe could be lowered but his brawl at 84, definitely could be lowered but now lower than 79.

watched that single leg takedown on the outside that you people are saying again and again but didn't see the back of Taker's head hit the ground.

-Disagree on lowering Undertaker's states based off of one match.

-Raise Io Shirai's brawl to 66, speed to 78, technical to 68, stiffness to 72, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Jessie Brooks' brawl to 63 and technical to 71.

-Mr. A is already in the game as Joey Braggiol.

-Raise Joey Ace's selling to 64 and charisma to 65.

-Raise JP's charisma to 68.

-Disagree on lowering Undertaker's states based off of one match.

-Raise Io Shirai's brawl to 66, speed to 78, technical to 68, stiffness to 72, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Jessie Brooks' brawl to 63 and technical to 71.

-Mr. A is already in the game as Joey Braggiol.

-Raise Joey Ace's selling to 64 and charisma to 65.

-Raise JP's charisma to 68.

Then rename Joey Braggiol to Mr. A

- I would change Jericho's contract to Open as I don't actually think he is committed with WWE and isn't getting paid.

- Also if you changed the Shield to faces, change Ambrose's gimmick to Weirdo (or bad ass, or man on a mission).

- Remove Prince Devitt from NJPW tours (also deactivate Bullett Club II tag team) He lost a Loser Leave Town match and Meltzer reported that he's moving to North America and negotiating with WWE and TNA.

- Lower Big E's charisma to 81. Just no way he should be 85 IMO. He hasn't showed anything interesting character wise.

- Raise Reigns' charisma to 85. He's really getting good on interviews and his mannerisms. Really comes off as a bad ass and a big deal.

- Raise MVP's charisma to 88.

Edited by Doc Devine

RAW spoiler

Add Evolution with Randy Orton, Batista and Triple H as the leader

Why doesn't Vince have the Unique gimmick? Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman should have it too.

Lesnar and Heyman don't have unique gimmicks, Lesnar's gimmick basically revolves around him being a former UFC Champion, Ken Shamrock had a similar gimmick way back when and TNA have used MMA Fighters too, Heyman could be seen as unique but Sports Agent would probably be a better option as that is exactly what he is.