Edge: 94 (-4)

Jerry Lawler: 93 (+2)

Triple H: 93 (-5)

Sting: 93

I would lower:

JBL's charisma to 91

James Mitchell's charisma to 88.

What is everyone's thought on this?

Ric Flair is shit these days and his promo at last RAW proved that.

Piper at 98? Maybe 30 years ago when he was on coke but now is a drunk old fool who only rambles at the mic.

There's no way that Punk has more charisma than Hogan, Dusty or Raven.

In my opinion the top charisma stats in the data should be:

Steve Austin: 100

The Rock: 100

Mick Foley: 98

Ric Flair: 98

Paul Heyman: 98 (+2)

Mr. McMahon 98

Roddy Piper: 98 (+1)

Shawn Michaels: 97 (-1)

Chris Jericho 97 (-1)

John Cena: 97

CM Punk: 96 (-4)

Hulk Hogan: 95

Dusty Rhodes: 95 (+1)

Raven: 94

Terry Funk: 94 (+1)

Jim Cornette: 94 (-2)

I would lower:

JBL's charisma to 91

The thing about Jerry Lawler is that he would merit that ratings at his peak, and I know charisma never changes in game, but he just doesn't have it like he used to. Jerry Lawler's commentary doesn't warrent a 93 to me anymore. Maybe that shouldn't really be considered, but I would (and did in my game) lower it by 5 to 86.

I don't know about putting Paul Heyman as high as Ric Flair or Mick Foley, who are two of like the top 5 ever at cutting promos in my opinion. I think him and Punk should be more or less equal so 96 works for both to me.

I know it's just one point but I would leave JBL's alone too.

The rest are pretty solid.

Edit: And I agree with the above post that some of the older guys have probably lost a step due to age and/or not consistently doing it anymore, but idk if given something serious to do they wouldn't knock it out of the park. Jerry Lawler was a different case to me because I hear him every single week.

Edited by Mike Jones
  • Like 1

Very quick note:

Plans are to have the May Update out by Sunday or Monday (in the US)... Monday afternoon (IN EST) by the latest (So, in other words, before RAW).

I know that this is a bit later than normal, but I've had a rough month (that "sickness" I felt last month turned out to be pneumonia) so it's taken me a bit longer than usual to get everything done.

Remember, the update's "start date" will still be May 1, so anything happeneing after April 30 at 11:59 EST won't be included (like any results from Extreme Rules, if the update isn't out before then).

-Bill

In my opinion the top charisma stats in the data should be:

Steve Austin: 100

The Rock: 100

Mick Foley: 98

Ric Flair: 98

Paul Heyman: 98 (+2)

Mr. McMahon 98

Roddy Piper: 98 (+1)

Shawn Michaels: 97 (-1)

Chris Jericho 97 (-1)

John Cena: 97

CM Punk: 96 (-4)

Hulk Hogan: 95

Dusty Rhodes: 95 (+1)

Raven: 94

Terry Funk: 94 (+1)

Jim Cornette: 94 (-2)

I would lower:

JBL's charisma to 91

The thing about Jerry Lawler is that he would merit that ratings at his peak, and I know charisma never changes in game, but he just doesn't have it like he used to. Jerry Lawler's commentary doesn't warrent a 93 to me anymore. Maybe that shouldn't really be considered, but I would (and did in my game) lower it by 5 to 86.

I don't know about putting Paul Heyman as high as Ric Flair or Mick Foley, who are two of like the top 5 ever at cutting promos in my opinion. I think him and Punk should be more or less equal so 96 works for both to me.

I know it's just one point but I would leave JBL's alone too.

The rest are pretty solid.

Edit: And I agree with the above post that some of the older guys have probably lost a step due to age and/or not consistently doing it anymore, but idk if given something serious to do they wouldn't knock it out of the park. Jerry Lawler was a different case to me because I hear him every single week.

All good points, I definitely agree with you I just wasn't sure about lowering Flair and Foley as they're two of the greatest talkers of all time and definitely agree with you that if they were put in a major angle today that they would show why are are considered two of the greatest of all time on the stick, like Piper does when he comes in every now and again for "The Pit". I would have no arguments if anyone suggested lowering Flair and Foley's charisma, but I still don't think that they should be any lower than 95.

You're spot on about King he isn't what he once was, I was basing my increase mainly out of respect to how good he was in his day and a few great promos he cut in his feud with The Miz a few years back. I would still keep him at around 91 at least, but I wouldn't argue too much about it being lowered slightly as you have done :)