EWR 2014 Stats Update: April ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add Nick Dinsmore to WWE, change his gimmick to Staff Member and make him a Non-Wrestler. (he's a trainer in NXT)

Add Drake Younger to WWE, change is gimmick to Staff Member and make him a Non-Wrestler. (he signed a referee deal)

We should delete Linda McMahon from the Workers List and add her to the Staff section as a Producer. (she's not going to be involved in storylines anymore)

Edited by hippie

Rename Player Dos to Stupefied

Remove Rockstar Spud from OVW, change TNA contract to written

- When was the last time he worked as Stupefied?, the most recent names I've seen him used listed in results are Player Dos and Stu Grayson.

- While OVW isnt a TNA "developmental territory" in an interview a couple months back Spud stated that he still attended OVW to develop his skills, this was after the TNA/OVW relationship had been reported to be ended. He may not technically work there but he still trains there.

-Announcer Lee Marshall passed away earlier this week.

-Apologies if this has been discussed before (I don't recall it) - maybe set the TNA Television Title to Suspended? It still appears on the official website's roster page (with Abyss as champ), so I wouldn't delete it entirely yet, but since it hasn't been used or mentioned on TV in months and Abyss hasn't appeared with it, Suspending it might work for now.

• Like 1

- When was the last time he worked as Stupefied?, the most recent names I've seen him used listed in results are Player Dos and Stu Grayson.

- While OVW isnt a TNA "developmental territory" in an interview a couple months back Spud stated that he still attended OVW to develop his skills, this was after the TNA/OVW relationship had been reported to be ended. He may not technically work there but he still trains there.

I believe that he only used Player Dos in Chikara, he has said that he hates being called Player Dos. Though I have checked Cagematch and he has been listed as Player Dos, so let's leave it as Player Dos unless someone can confirm that he primarily wrestles as Stupefied.

TNA Spoiler:

Change Mike Knox to a face, possibly change gimmick to Weirdo?

Add Larry Legend to ROH, increase wages to 7000. Rename Larry Mercer

Check announcer for Veda Scott

Check announcer for Maria Kanellis

Check announcer for Matt Taven

Check announcer for Caprice Coleman

Add Tommy Dreamer to TNA on an open contract, non-wrestler staff member. Change his FWE roster split to HOH

Remove Veda Scott from CZW and change her roster split for SWA-SW to None. Change SWA-SW card position to midcard. Increase overness to 40

Lower Rhett Titus' overness to 48

Change Togi Makabe's gimmick to Bad Ass

Change Tomohiro Ishii's gimmick to No Gimmick Needed, change card position to upper midcard

Increase Tomoaki Honma's overness to 41

Increase Ryusuke Tagauchi's overness to 44, change card position to midcard

Increase Wataru Inoue's overness to 40

Change Hirooki Goto's card position to upper midcard

Change Brutus Beefcake's card position to midcard

Change Greg Valentine's card position to midcard

Lower Nikolai Volkoff's wages to 38000

Change Matt and Nick Jackson's PWG card position to main event

Remove Steve Corino as Matt Hardy's manager in ROH

Change Matt Hardy's ROH card position to upper midcard

Change El Desperado's card position to midcard

Rename Harry Smith to Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Add Captain Taiwan as an alter ego for Captain New Japan. Change gimmick to Comic Book Hero. Change card position to lower midcard

Increase Bad Luck Fale's overness to 45, change card position to midcard

Add tag team Cole and Hardy with Adam Cole and Matt Hardy, 3 exp. active.

*EDIT*

Rename Orange Cassidy to Fire Ant, face midcard Luchadore in WWN. Remove from FWE.

Maybe change Bully Ray and Abyss' TNA contracts to open, and add to FWE (HOH)?

Austin Aries is recently worked IWF and will be working there again in May, does anyone think that his contract should be open or should be left as written with TNA?

Change Angelo Dawkins to a face, change gimmick to Fun Babyface

Change Fred Ottman to a face, make gimmick BFG

Add AJ Styles to FWE, brand split HOH

Change Matt Striker's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Gangrel to FWE, midcard. Set Roster Split to HOH

Add CW Anderson to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Adam Pearce to FWE, midcard Old School Heel. Set roster split to HOH

Set Chris Masters FWE roster split to HOH

Set Petey Williams FWE roster split to HOH

Set Tony Nese's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Junior Fatu to FWE, set roster split to HOH, rename Rikishi

Add The Godfather to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Ron Simmons to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Shane Helms to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add AJ Styles to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Christopher Daniels to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Kazarian to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Wolfie D to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH. Rename Cerebus. Change weight to heavyweight

Add Barbie Blank to FWE, non-wrestler. Set roster split to HOH

Remove Alex Reynolds from ECWA. Add to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH

Add Alex Shelley to AAW and 2CW, upper midcard

Remove Dave and Jake Crist from JCW, add to 2CW, midcard

Lower Big Show's overness to 84

Rename James Maritato to Little Guido

Change JC Ice's gimmick to Rapper

Change Matt Striker to upper midcard for CWFH and FWE. Lower Charisma to 82.

Rename Rhett Titus to The Romantic Touch

Lower Eva Marie's charisma to 60

Change Jake Roberts to a face. change gimmick to Inspirational Leader

Increase Bully Ray's charisma to 89

Lower Mr. Anderson's charisma to 85

Lower Austin Aries' charisma to 86

Lower UltraMantis Black's charisma to 84

Increase Shinsuke Nakamura's charisma to 83

Deactivate Big Show and Mysterio

Deactivate Hornswoggle and Khali

Change Bo Dallas' gimmick to Obnoxious

Change Bubba The Love Sponge to a non-wrestler, lower overness to 41.

*EDIT* Event Changes:

Rename Genesis to One Night Only: January

Rename One Night Only:April to Sacrifice

Rename Death to all but Metal to Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N Roll (May)

Rename SoCal Showdown to Wrestling's Finest (January)

Rename Steen Wolf to Matt Rushmore (October)

Rename Tag Wars to Manhattan Mayhem (August)

Rename The Bluegrass Brawl to Reclamation (July)

Rename Survival of the Fittest to Glory By Honor, change to PPV (October)

Rename Showdown in the Sun to Flyin' High, change to Large (March)

Rename Border Wars to Global Wars (May)

Rename Fear to All Star Weekend (December)

Rename Honor Takes Center Stage to Supercard Of Honor (April)

Rename World's Finest to Mystery Vortex (March)

Rename Threemendous to PWG Anniversary Show (July)

Remove DDT 4 (March)

Rename Kurt Russellreunion to DDT4 (January)

Add PWG large event Is Your Body Ready? (June)

I think that 98 charisma is very high for Triple H, I think that it should be somewhere around 93, puting him 1 below Dusty. What's everyone's thoughts on this? :)

Edited by Y2JFan111

I believe that he only used Player Dos in Chikara, he has said that he hates being called Player Dos. Though I have checked Cagematch and he has been listed as Player Dos, so let's leave it as Player Dos unless someone can confirm that he primarily wrestles as Stupefied.

If anything I'd argue changing his name to Stu Grayson since thats the name he's listed as for C*4 and Acclaim either as just Stu Grayson or 'Player Dos' Stu Grayson

• Like 1

Change Rosa Mendes' primary finisher name to the Rosa's Thorn (submission)

Change Curtis Axel's primary finisher name to the Axehole (impact) - doubt that WWE will let him keep it.

What is that move and when was it even named that?

Edited by mkpunk

- We noted before that there was a push within WWE for talents to start naming their finishers. After Rosa Mendes came up with her Rosa's Thorn submission move last week, Curtis Axel revealed on Twitter that the new name of his finisher is The Axehole.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Curtis_Axel_Names_His_Finishing_Move_WWE_Legends_House_Preview_WWE_Network_Updates.html

TNA Spoilers (coming out of tapings)

Set MVP to heel, change gimmick to Commisioner

Add Crazzy Steve to open contract, Weirdo Gimmick

Add Justine Silver (idk if she is in), change name to Rebel with dancer gimmick, make manager of Knux and Crazzy Steve

Add team of Knux and Crazzy Steve, 1 exp.

Add Kenneth Cameron under open contract, rename to Bram, set as heel with bodyguard gimmick.

Change Bobby Lashley heel, gimmick Old School Heel

• Like 1

Add Justine Silver (idk if she is in), change name to Rebel with dancer gimmick, make manager of Knux and Crazzy Steve

Add Kenneth Cameron under open contract, rename to Bram, set as heel with bodyguard gimmick.

TNA Spoilers:

I would leave Bobby Lashley's gimmick as Legitimate Athlete

Increase Bram's overness to 54, midcard

Increase Crazzy Steve's overness to 38

Change Brittany to lower midcard

Change MVP to main event

Change Bobby Lashley to main event

Add tag team Magnus and Bram, 1 exp.

Lower Justin LaRoche's overness to 37

Increase John Skyler's overness to 22, change to midcard in AW. Add to WWN (FIP), lower midcard.

Add Tim Donst to WWN (FIP)

Change Delirious' gimmick to Mysterious

Make Steve Keirn WWE's developmental territory booker

Change Takeshi Morishima to main event

Remove KENTA's touring commitment with NOAH, change to main event.

Edited by Y2JFan111

So, Hogan and Lesnar on the same level? Yeah... Not even close, Hogan revolutionized the wrestling industry in the 90s... Brock Lesnar has done nothing of the sort in any shape or form... Taker's stats, his brawl shouldn't be lower than 75, dropped, yes, 10 points, no, he should probably already be a Non-Wrestler, but I can see waiting until news breaks that he's officially done or something of the sort

• Like 1

TNA Spoilers:

I would leave Bobby Lashley's gimmick as Legitimate Athlete

Increase Bram's overness to 54, midcard

Increase Crazzy Steve's overness to 38

Change Brittany to lower midcard

Change MVP to main event

Change Bobby Lashley to main event

Add tag team Magnus and Bram, 1 exp.

Lower Justin LaRoche's overness to 37

Increase John Skyler's overness to 22, change to midcard in AW. Add to WWN (FIP), lower midcard.

Add Tim Donst to WWN (FIP)

Change Delirious' gimmick to Mysterious.

The name of Knux, Rebel, & Crazzy Steves group is The Menagerie, add them to the game with Knux as the leader.

Add Nick Dinsmore to WWE, change his gimmick to Staff Member and make him a Non-Wrestler. (he's a trainer in NXT)

Add Drake Younger to WWE, change is gimmick to Staff Member and make him a Non-Wrestler. (he signed a referee deal)

We should delete Linda McMahon from the Workers List and add her to the Staff section as a Producer. (she's not going to be involved in storylines anymore)

I would put Nick Dinsmore as a sidekick, he is a part of the Adam Rose party in NXT.

- We noted before that there was a push within WWE for talents to start naming their finishers. After Rosa Mendes came up with her Rosa's Thorn submission move last week, Curtis Axel revealed on Twitter that the new name of his finisher is The Axehole.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Curtis_Axel_Names_His_Finishing_Move_WWE_Legends_House_Preview_WWE_Network_Updates.html

Oh because Lords of Pain reports it, it's true. The Rosa Thorn is confirmed on Wikipedia (though we all know that isn't the best source.) Curtis Axel's was not. I had to goto Twitter to find it and it was mentioned on April 28th. I would wait until it is used on TV. Rosa's is different because she is not often on TV.

MVP and Lashley's heel turn and Kenneth Cameron's debut are not happening until May so they should NOT be in the update. Bill tries to keep the game updated up through the events shown.

So, Hogan and Lesnar on the same level? Yeah... Not even close, Hogan revolutionized the wrestling industry in the 90s... Brock Lesnar has done nothing of the sort in any shape or form... Taker's stats, his brawl shouldn't be lower than 75, dropped, yes, 10 points, no, he should probably already be a Non-Wrestler, but I can see waiting until news breaks that he's officially done or something of the sort

Hogan and Punk on the same level? Yeah... Hot even close, Hogan revolutionized the wrestling industry in the 90s.... CM Punk has done nothing of the sort in any shape or form. You want to start this again?

Oh because Lords of Pain reports it, it's true. The Rosa Thorn is confirmed on Wikipedia (though we all know that isn't the best source.) Curtis Axel's was not. I had to goto Twitter to find it and it was mentioned on April 28th. I would wait until it is used on TV. Rosa's is different because she is not often on TV.

why do you always try to be the negativist? Why would you wait if the guy confirmed this on his twitter same for Rosa.

Hogan and Punk on the same level? Yeah... Hot even close, Hogan revolutionized the wrestling industry in the 90s.... CM Punk has done nothing of the sort in any shape or form. You want to start this again?

why do you always try to be the negativist? Why would you wait if the guy confirmed this on his twitter same for Rosa.

I'm starting to think you have an anti-Punk bias. Hogan's reactions seem on par with Punk's and Lesnar's. The only thing is Hogan would have more of a crossover appeal (that isn't exactly covered in the game though.)

I am not trying to be a negativist, I also asked what is it? Is it the Hanging facebuster or his old turning heads? That was never answered.

Edited by mkpunk