The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

• Admin
Sky Sports understands Crystal Palace are poised to sign Tottenham defender Zeki Fryers before the close of the transfer window.
Sky sources understand Southampton are close to agreeing deal with Atletico Madrid for defender Toby Alderweireld.
Atletico Madrid have agreed a deal to sign Italy forward Alessio Cerci from Torino, the Spanish champions have announced. The 27-year-old Cerci, who had been linked with a move to Arsenal, will pen a three-year contract with Atletico, pending a successful medical.
Sevilla have signed midfielder Stephane M'bia on a permanent deal following his successful loan spell from QPR last season.

I've just seen Falcao on the M42 heading towards Bodymoor Heath.

Guillem is reporting that Falcao to United is a DONE DEAL at 65 million Euros.

West Ham or Newcastle?

• Like 1

Micah Richards is in Fiorentina for a medical ahead of a loan move.

I've just seen Falcao on the M42 heading towards Bodymoor Heath.

Guillem is reporting that Falcao to United is a DONE DEAL at 65 million Euros.

West Ham or Newcastle?

Rotherham

Love how Man Utd tried to fob Dortmund off with a shitty take it or leave it £20m for Hummels and have since decided to just throw money around and yet not revisit that deal, or at least a deal for a player in the position in which they desperately need quality.

What is happening there.

"Look, up front we've got van Persie, Rooney, Welbeck so we're pretty okay. But this defence. GUYS, LET ME TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS DEFENCE."

"We're going to sign Falcao for 65m."

I suppose if you play 5 strikers and 5 attacking midfielders, with a high press, the opposition would never get out of their penalty area.

• Admin

Liverpool defender Sebastian Coates is set to join Sunderland on a season-long loan deal, according to Sky Sports.

DONE DEAL - Aston Villa's Karim El Ahmadi is heading back to Feyenoord on a three-year contract.

DONE DEAL - Hull City Steve Bruce has completed the signing of Cork City defender Brian Lenihan for an undisclosed fee.