Out Of The Park Baseball 15

9 to 5

I suggest Forky and whoever else is new to the game download the proper real world picture pack. It comes with the real logos and realistic CAW-like renders of most of the MLB players. I can't enjoy it properly with the bootleg logos.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest Forky and whoever else is new to the game download the proper real world picture pack. It comes with the real logos and realistic CAW-like renders of most of the MLB players. I can't enjoy it properly with the bootleg logos.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but where would I find this real world pack? Is there any all in one pack that I can download?

So will I enjoy this game if I like baseball but I'm not a total stat junkie?

Honestly, probably not if you want to play it right. I'm nowhere near as good as I could be if I was a stat junky. I also made some horrible moves that I probably wouldn't have made had I known better when it comes to stats. If you're willing to dive in, you could probably have some fun but it's going to require become a stats junky and it's a slow process.

I'm clearly an idiot, can someone please link me to the picture pack?

Don't feel bad...I can't find them either.

Honestly, probably not if you want to play it right. I'm nowhere near as good as I could be if I was a stat junky. I also made some horrible moves that I probably wouldn't have made had I known better when it comes to stats. If you're willing to dive in, you could probably have some fun but it's going to require become a stats junky and it's a slow process.

I don't agree - you may very well still do. I don't mind this game at all, and i'm not a stats junkie. In fact - I don't even like baseball that much. I don't play it a heap because of that reason, but I do enjoy it when I do.

I don't agree - you may very well still do. I don't mind this game at all, and i'm not a stats junkie. In fact - I don't even like baseball that much. I don't play it a heap because of that reason, but I do enjoy it when I do.

I don't think you're going to be able to get the best experience without really knowing baseball though. And even then, it's based on looking at stats and potential in order to build yourself a good team.

Yeah, Sousa can enjoy the game just fine with a moderate knowledge of the game. It's a lot deeper than playing MLB: The Show, sure, but rewarding.

And to Forky and Troy, there should be an all-in-one pack available through the game's main menu in the add-ons section. Check this link to the manual:

http://manuals.ootpdevelopments.com/index.php?man=ootp15&page=add-ons

I found it in the end. Started a new game with the Astros. The first month isn't even over yet, my two top starters, my closer and Springer are all on the 60 day DL, Singleton is batting .065 and we're a glorious 1-14. The game is trying to tell me something. I think it's "Stick to Atlanta" :shifty:

I found it in the end. Started a new game with the Astros. The first month isn't even over yet, my two top starters, my closer and Springer are all on the 60 day DL, Singleton is batting .065 and we're a glorious 1-14. The game is trying to tell me something. I think it's "Stick to Atlanta" :shifty:

We're now 4-20...yet old ass Jeremy Bonderman (Who I signed more just so I had an arm when starters started going down) is 3-0 with an ERA of 1.05.

• Like 1

Just started a new game I fancy for a diary. God, I hate Rickie Weeks and his contract.

Like me and Dexter Fowler, 7.5 mill for a .143 average. The prick

• 2 weeks later...