EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

FORSETT WOULD NEED 48 POINTS FOR BEROBER TO BEAT ME. NOW WAY THAT HAPPENS.

He proceeds to run for 180 yards, two TDs, and is only 15 points out now. :shifty:

Not that it matters as I have the number one seed locked already. I just need to make sure I beat Forbes next week and keep him and his stacked team out of the playoffs. I believe HBK clinched the 3 seed today. That just leaves two spots left, one going to Berober/Livid/Munky/Whoever wins the sucky division and the other to whoever scrapes eight wins together.

Man my team really shit the bed today(Forte, Romo, and Dez all with miserable performances), and it looks like I'm not going to able to keep Forbes out of the playoffs. It all comes down to you Mick! Beat him. :angry:

On the plus side, if HBK wins this week that sets up a pretty exciting week 14 showdown for the division and the one seed, with the Livid/Munky/Berober presumably fighting for the two seed. It's pretty crazy to think I've gone 11-1 thus far with an insanely stacked squad and still might lose the division. We're like the AFC North and the other division is the NFC South. :P

Left 13 points on the bench playing Matthews over Jeffery, still got 15 points from Matthews, but with my division being as close as it is, I really hope that doesn't bite me in the arse.

Thanks by the way!

• Like 1

Left 13 points on the bench playing Matthews over Jeffery, still got 15 points from Matthews, but with my division being as close as it is, I really hope that doesn't bite me in the arse.

Thanks by the way!

Well... I didn't want to put up too many points on you :(Y):

Man my team really shit the bed today(Forte, Romo, and Dez all with miserable performances), and it looks like I'm not going to able to keep Forbes out of the playoffs. It all comes down to you Mick! Beat him. :angry:

I would, but some asshole outbid me for Emmanuel Sanders <_< .

Welp, the fantasy regular season comes to a close tomorrow, and I want to thank all of you guys for being active league-mates and proving that B-league stands for BEST LEAGUE. The games have not finished yet, but I've already beaten HBK to lock us into 1 and 3 seed respectively. Meanwhile, Berober and Forbes are putting up a fuck-ton of points that is most likely going to lock them in the 2 and 4 spots. The playoffs should look like this:

1. HC vs. 4. MT Forbes

2. Berober vs. 3. HBK

And anyone can win it! My team is amazing, but Forbes and Berober are red-hot right now, and with Andrew Luck and Megatron, HBK is no slouch himself. Mick, SDM, Livid, and Munky will all be in the consolation bracket, and league jesters Busch and Spanktooth will be in the imaginary Toilet Bowl game as the worst in the league. :P

Thanks to everyone again for providing a fun fantasy season and enjoy the playoffs! (H)

I've been quiet all season, but no longer.

HeadCheese, you know our history. You didn't think I could make it this far. Well, I did. Now you stand in the way of my ultimate goal - the championship. From worst to first.

I ain't yo bitch anymore, friend. [something else that fits in a cheesy sports movie-type monoogue].

I wish you luck, as is the Sportsmanship! way. Also I am tired and kinda sick so I can't think of anything else to say, so yay woo let's have us a good ol' humdinger of a matchup alllriiiiiight

• Like 1

What a promo :P

You've come a long way, Forbes, from last place last year to having a top tier squad with two potential 2,000 yard rushers and Aaron Rodgers. Still, I am the reigning champion, and you'll have to pry that title from my vice-like grip! :angry: