EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

So I'm up 46 on SDM and should win to be 3-1 unless Gronk dies, the Pats D gets negative 10, and Stevan Ridley gets 6 TDs.

Meanwhile Forbes and Munky are in an absolute shootout, while HBK looks to continue squeaking by undefeated because Berober values Haushka too much to play a kicker. HBK is like the 2013 Chiefs right now. Undefeated by virtue of playing a weak team every week.

• Like 1

I figured $22 was a random enough number to work to get Emmanuel Sanders off of waivers...that's a lot of money for a player but I still have a full budget, not a "specific" number others might bid, etc. so of course I got sniped by HeadCheese and his $23 bid <_<

I still think my team is pretty good without Sanders but man, I have very little wiggle room so he would have been a nice boost.

I figured $22 was a random enough number to work to get Emmanuel Sanders off of waivers...that's a lot of money for a player but I still have a full budget, not a "specific" number others might bid, etc. so of course I got sniped by HeadCheese and his $23 bid <_<

I still think my team is pretty good without Sanders but man, I have very little wiggle room so he would have been a nice boost.

Man I checked the waivers this morning and I was surprised I beat you by one dollar. I really wasn't planning on spending anymore FAAB for a while since I've been pretty aggressive early on but then a nice WR2 like Sanders randomly gets dropped and I had to. At least I'll be too broke to outbid in the future.

And while we're venting, I was certain I had Big Ben prioritized over Eli in my waiver claim but I got Eli. No big deal, I'll just change it when I get out of class. NOPE. Mick already grabbed him. :(

I considered going $25 for Sanders just because I figured there's no way a player with that much big-point potential hits waivers again this year, but then figured just over $20 should have been fine. Bollocks.

Ah well. Will just have to hope Cruz continues his stretch of good games, he's been benched the 2 games he played well. Knowing my luck he'll play badly when I have him in the lineup and so I'll feel compelled to bench him solely for the purposes of my real life team. Stupid superstition. :(

I considered going $25 for Sanders just because I figured there's no way a player with that much big-point potential hits waivers again this year, but then figured just over $20 should have been fine. Bollocks.

Ah well. Will just have to hope Cruz continues his stretch of good games, he's been benched the 2 games he played well. Knowing my luck he'll play badly when I have him in the lineup and so I'll feel compelled to bench him solely for the purposes of my real life team. Stupid superstition. :(

Hey, if you need some WR depth. I'm pretty loaded and open to trades.

So I might actually win this week!

I have two players left and Forbes has one: Percy Harvin.

My two players are DeSean Jackson and Seahawks D.

...I don't think I'm going to win. -_-

Talk about bittersweet...

My team....I don't know what happened there. I fall into last place, yet I put up more points this week than the team in first place :\ .

Christ....what a mess.