EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

I was actually considering him orBradshaw for a spot start this week but you grabbed Bradshaw and made the call for me. It was on 13 points though. I do suspect that when Martin returns they'll be splitting carries and neither will be worth much.

Yeah, I can't see Marshall having as big of a game as last week, especially with Jeffery healthier and probably able to have more of an impact that last week.

Stupid Lynch, I was up against him in every league yesterday. As soon as it went to overtime I knew he'd get the winning TD...although since I'm a pessimist I figured it was going to be some ridiculous run like he had against the Saints in the playoffs a few years ago.

I got a bit fucked this week, yahoo refused to let me log in since I was in America. they assumed it was a hacked account and wanted to authenticate by sending a message to my out of country and thus turned off cell phone.

I got a bit fucked this week, yahoo refused to let me log in since I was in America. they assumed it was a hacked account and wanted to authenticate by sending a message to my out of country and thus turned off cell phone.

Reach out to me on here if it happens again and I can plug your starters in for you as commish. You have quite a few guys on bye this week too.

I'm back in Canada now so it's not an issue, but for example last week DeSean Jackson was questionable so I benched him, but then he ended up putting up points from the bench, but I didn't get a chance to sub him in because Yahoo thought someone was stealing my account due to being on vacation.

So....Berober picks Jordan Reed and he gets injured, out indefinitely.

Then he grabs Dennis Pitta, who proceeds to have a season ending injury.

Then he grabs Niles Paul, who proceeds to get knocked out by a brutal helmet to helmet shot.

For the safety of the league, it might be best for Berober to stop playing TEs. The man is cursed. :unsure:

• Like 1