EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Giovani Bernard is having a good day. :P

But I'm going up against an AP-less Mick. Sooo...

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is going on with my team. Dalton is at least doing better than Romo, but 0 points by the third quarter from Garcon and Colston? The fuck?

Colston is NOTORIOUS for being hot one week cold the next. It's why I tend to avoid him in drafts. And Garcon is without RG3.

Should've been fast enough to grab AP's backup Mick. Then I wouldn't be getting murdered by him. <_<

Also, I had no idea Carson Palmer was out today. Noodle arm Stanton has gotten Michael Floyd a whopping 2.9 fantasy points.

I didn't find out about AP until I had about 15 minutes left at work.

Still, RGIII's injury is why I avoided him. He's a glass cannon; I figured I'd still be safe with Garcon because Cousins is a somewhat competent backup.

It's just bad luck.

I mean, Kendall Wright's having a shit game, Gronk...is probably done, given the score of New England/Minnesota.

At least I'll get some boosts from Marshawn Lynch, Cody Parkey (Hoping the Eagles and the Colts get into a shoot out), and the Rams defense (Doug Martin-less Bucs, a shit offense with no line, and a conservative offense at that... :D ) .

Spanktooth is going to be absolutely fucked at QB if RG3 is out for any significant time. The QB waiver wire consists of fantasy studs the likes of Ryan Tannehill and Alex Smith.

I'm open to trading him Kaepernick or Brady....for a king's ransom. (Or for something fair. :P)

Spanktooth is going to be absolutely fucked at QB if RG3 is out for any significant time. The QB waiver wire consists of fantasy studs the likes of Ryan Tannehill and Alex Smith.

I'm open to trading him Kaepernick or Brady....for a king's ransom. (Or for something fair. :P)

I wonder what he'll give me for Romo :shifty:

A nickel, half a Snickers bar, and some pocket lent.

So...exactly what he's worth :shifty:

What shit luck this week. Now I know how Mr Burns felt when 8 of his 9 ringers all had serious misfortunes.

Well Mick had finally done it

His football team has lost,

With Colston catching nothing all the while

Gronk's lousy game made us smile

While Garcon lay unconscious on the bar room tile

Talkin' Football

From Maine To San Diego

Talkin' Football

Tate, Wright and Romo

(something I can't figure out how to fit :shifty: )

AP and his run in with the law,

I'm talking Mi-ck, Dalton and Beast Mode

:(

• Like 3

Welp, me and Busch comes down to Kaep, Forte, and Dawson vs Marshall, SF D, and a 20 pt lead. Should be close.

I'd probably beat everyone else except for Forbes. Forbes went OFF this week. He already has as many wins as he got all last year!

A nickel, half a Snickers bar, and some pocket lent.

So Tom Brady & Montee Ball = a nickel, half a Snickers, and pocket lint? :P

Well, not really. I really wanted Gronk (who I was going to get in the 3rd but Mick beat me) as anyone who played with me last year knows I have a big TE boner for whatever reason. I'm not super high on Montee Ball, who has looked very average thus far and has a horrible schedule for the next 3 or 4 games against elite run Ds, so that was the swap I wanted. There is a lot of uncertainty with him right now for me and I felt the need to sell before his value was gone. Giving up Brady I did not want to do, but honestly, he hasn't looked like the same Brady even with all his weapons, so I was willing to part with him and trust that he'll at least find a way to get the ball to Gronk. As far as Romo goes, I wanted him as a throw in so I could have some to start when Kaep plays Seattle or other tough teams. Plus, I have Dez which can make for a nice one-two punch if Romo can get his shit together.

It's not a steal of a trade like I would want, and it could certainly backfire, but I feel like I should get the better end of it provided those two can stay healthy.