EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

lol, mick

Picked up Conner Barth, since he's returning, Prater's suspended, and Barth is a pretty reliable choice.

"Bucs release Conner Barth!"

Motherfu--

I think Forbes has spent 5 on Mike Evans and that's it so far. I do feel bad about FAAB by the way. It was working well in Midget's fantasy baseball league, and I had no idea most of you would be so opposed to it, and it was too late to change it when I did, so my bad. If I'm doing this next year I'll just do what the other two leagues are using for their waivers. All I know is DYSI had them set up horribly for B league last year, whatever he did.

I missed the discussion then, unless we're talking about the one we had in here like 2 days after we finished drafting. When I went to change it at that point, I couldn't under settings as our first round of waivers processed already. I did mention it before the draft in here and no one said anything then which I assumed was fine. It's a lesson learned on my part I suppose.