EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to set their lineups! Bye weeks are coming hard and heavy and I see a few guys in the league still have them plugged in so just don't forget to check your rosters. SDM in particular has 2 injured guys starting for him(Ridley's been out for 2 weeks and he left him in last week), which is startling since he's actually managed a three game winning streak regardless.

Just a friendly reminder for everyone to set their lineups! Bye weeks are coming hard and heavy and I see a few guys in the league still have them plugged in so just don't forget to check your rosters. SDM in particular has 2 injured guys starting for him(Ridley's been out for 2 weeks and he left him in last week), which is startling since he's actually managed a three game winning streak regardless.

Ridley was questionable on wednesday, IR on thursday. He was locked in when I went to change it thursday.

Went to change my roster and my Yahoo account is locked, Yahoo won't unlock it unless I can return an SMS, can't return an SMS because my phone is broken.

Stefan Ridley rides again!

Yes I can and I did. I took out Jackson and Ridley and put in Fitz and Ertz(your two highest projected scorers). If you want any free agents to drop Ridley, let me know. That can tie you over until you get your phone fixed.

208 points with Romo and Dez only half-way done. My team went all out this week, and this is with Josh Gordon still to come. We haven't even reached our final form yet! Poor Mick. :D

Next week is B-League's greatest rivalry: HC VS Berober Part III!

I thought I was doing SDM a favor putting in Houston over Seattle when I was set his roster according to the points projections. I ended up costing him the game. :(

And focus on this week Berober. You're about to go 4-5. :angry: