EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Not if it wasn't in DYSI's presets. I just copied them over.

And you'll be glad we don't when Montee Ball, Matt Forte, and Ellington all do to you. :shifty:

Yes. He should have a big week one.

Not if it wasn't in DYSI's presets. I just copied them over.

And you'll be glad we don't when Montee Ball, Matt Forte, and Ellington all do to you. :shifty:

Yes. He should have a big week one.

All it means is more yards for Michael Floyd...

If that happened I would eat your hat.

Mortensen at halftime...apparently the new drug policy will be voted on tomorrow. Gordon could be reinstated, but he also said owners were bitching about reinstating him, Welker, and others since their own players have been suspended over the years or something so it may not happen.

DAMN CRUSTY ASS OWNERS FREE JOSH GORDON.

Giovani Bernard is having a good day. :P

But I'm going up against an AP-less Mick. Sooo...

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is going on with my team. Dalton is at least doing better than Romo, but 0 points by the third quarter from Garcon and Colston? The fuck?

Giovani Bernard is having a good day. :P

But I'm going up against an AP-less Mick. Sooo...

Yeah, I don't know what the fuck is going on with my team. Dalton is at least doing better than Romo, but 0 points by the third quarter from Garcon and Colston? The fuck?

Colston is NOTORIOUS for being hot one week cold the next. It's why I tend to avoid him in drafts. And Garcon is without RG3.

Should've been fast enough to grab AP's backup Mick. Then I wouldn't be getting murdered by him. <_<

Also, I had no idea Carson Palmer was out today. Noodle arm Stanton has gotten Michael Floyd a whopping 2.9 fantasy points.