EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

I really love that me saying "Hey here are the universally accepted, and proven to work league settings, just use those and run the draft" has worked out so well.

• Like 1

League X just allowed their teams to draft 2 more players.

Since we are League 2, I vote we draft X more players!

Erm....a couple league things to cover real quick:

Scoring: The fractional points were apparently something that DYSI added last year, and Maxx said that rounded points are what everyone else is using, so I went ahead and put us on the rounded points, although I think fractional points are still better. :shifty:

Waivers: I went to go set the waivers to the reverse of standings list since the majority sided with that, but I don't think Yahoo will let me get off FAAB now that the first waiver period has ended. I only see options to set the FAAB tie breaker(which is worst record) and the non-FAAB options are gone. If anyone knows if I can/how to change it, I will most certainly do it, but I think we had the discussion a little to late. You guys opposed to it may just have to live with it this season if I can't change it. Sorry.

Eh, who did I miss out on in round 10? Passing on Eric Decker or MJD there wasn't going to lose me any games, but getting Josh Gordon, a top 5 receiver, would've certainly helped a whole lot. It was low risk, extremely high reward, and a lot of people took that strategy in their leagues. Still holding him for a bit on the small chance an injunction gets filed. If not, oh well.

Now drafting a kicker in the eight round, one who got suspended at that, was much more egregious. :P

• Like 1