You guys are so polite and cordial, it's adorable.

Thanks Maxx, I personally voted for us to be called The Decorum League...

IPu9lxT.gif

I easily have the best team so far.

If you're saying that your two picks is better than everyone's 3 picks then i'm afraid my two picks are much better than yours :P

Ah banter, How i've missed you.

It's just not as fun in the AFL league when Ace gets the #1 overall pick and proceeds to have a 75% of his team go down with season ending injuries (Including the #1pick) You can't pick on the man for that :(

Trolololol. Hilarity :D

EDIT: Unless you meant scoring points. They might like, get an extra touchdown or two. But fantasy points? Haha.

They did last year and I fully expect it to continue, not trolling it all :D

The only way that's going to be close to true is if my two guys had basically all their yardage ending in 9 or whatever, as if you take the points for raw numbers we have you beaten :P i'll look into it though, should be interesting.

Turns out I had accidentally added AP's rushing touchdowns twice :shifty: Also I didn't take fumbles into account, which is 5-2 against me.

Should be interesting how he does after playing a full 16 games. The difference between our two picks is six points in your favour, giving AP his average PPG for the two he missed, or four points in mine if you accept that AP would have performed no better or worse in the two games he missed than Matt Assiata.

Declare an honourable draw?