Man Berober's draft results hurt my eyes to read. Why not separate by rounds!?

Also, who the hell takes Andrew Luck in the first!? :o

Plubby getting AP and Forte that late is an absolute heist. I also love his Antonio Brown pick.

TCO is doing pretty well considering his picks got messed up.

Slogger looks decent if Arian Foster AND Gronk can stay healthy

Berober's doing solid as well.

The rest of you suck. :P

Me getting AP and Luck going "in the first" are related to the same controversy/issue. AP was the 7th player selected (but at the 9th pick because 7 and 8 missed deadline without submitting lists), and Dragsy took Luck and Brandon Marshall as technically the 13th/14th players selected.

Luck going anywhere before the 4th is too high for a guy who has yet to have a breakout, elite fantasy season.

And I'm still impressed with TCO's draft still even though he kind of got burned.

In this style of game having a dual-threat RB tandem that are a legit threat for 25+ pts each on any given week is so important. Marshawn can do that (4 times 25+, 1x 24, once more 20+ last year) so any team has to fear the RB points Dan can bring to bear.

Luck going anywhere before the 4th is too high for a guy who has yet to have a breakout, elite fantasy season.

And I'm still impressed with TCO's draft still even though he kind of got burned.

Meh, he doesn't throw many INTs, he's into his third year now and will have a healthy, improved receiving corps.

• Like 1