Kevin Ward dies at Sprint Car Race

The death of a child is going to make anyone ready to fight. It was a dumb move to run out on the track though no matter what the circumstances were. I have continued to say Tony needs to stay away from Sprint Cars though. First he nearly kill himself and then he's in an accident where someone is killed. I get that he loves to race but sometimes the world is just telling you something.

The death of a child is going to make anyone ready to fight. It was a dumb move to run out on the track though no matter what the circumstances were. I have continued to say Tony needs to stay away from Sprint Cars though. First he nearly kill himself and then he's in an accident where someone is killed. I get that he loves to race but sometimes the world is just telling you something.

He's come out and said he's probably not going to anymore.

I didn't actually hear that I guess. Last I heard was just that no charges were being filed and the family were looking into a civil suit. Good decision though. There was another death recently as well. Last week I believe.

http://racing.ap.org/article/stewart-unsure-if-hell-race-sprint-cars-again