WWE Supercard

Nikki

Supercard is being nice to me for a change! 

Last night I pulled Elite Kane to make my 2nd Elite pair (after Cesaro) and then today I just pulled an Elite Charlotte! 

Definitely the fastest I've had two tier pulls together ever.

58 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Ive seen talks on the forum its looking like might be akin to ranked/wild mode so Im heavily going towards the better cards first for if it is since you prob get to choose who to put into matches.

Just sucks for the first one I get the weakest deck of everyone on the team >.>

The good thing is that it doesn't actually matter who draws the strongest or weakest deck. Firstly it'll come down to how much each person has charged their deck and then it's a matter of finding out who should attack who. A guy who draws a +95 deck could beat one who draws a +115 if the +115 hardly charges his cards. It'll be a fun mode IMO for people who are on a good team that doesn't have many inactives and communicate with each other.

Well one thing that Id think is our strongest members in terms of charged cards should probably spread out their attacks amongst the opposing teams strongest members so we have a better chance finding out who might be boosted fully and who isn't

Either that or just have someone face everyone on the opposing team once since one fight will reveal their cards to our team and allow us to decide who is best for each of us to face then?

We could each attack one specific guy, so everyone on their team gets attacked once, then decide who to use the rest of our attacks on. That's dependent on everybody being online relatively early though.

Edited by Pizza

My entire deck will be fully boosted before the end of the prep phase so I'm hoping for good results myself, for the bouts you win I think you get points equal to the right of their name so personally will be targeting the big point totals while keeping track of who I beat easily to earn as many points as possible, will make sure to keep you up to date with who isn't boosted as much and can provide wins easily.

• Like 1

Just reread the how to play thing and we all have a limited amount of attacks so I think we should look at this tactically, I think we should only attack those with over 100 points personally but if some of our team haven't boosted as much it might be better to drop below.

My team just started it's attack phase about 15 mins ago, we're already out to a 2500 point lead. The guy worth the most points on the opposing team has done zero charges and the 2nd guy has just tried to max out one card instead of spreading it out so hopefully we can get some good points. Pretty crazy good prizes too, 1 tier card and 2 of the one below, so one UL and 2 EL for us.

From what I can see, each person on your team gets 15 'attacks' which are just the equivalent of a wild or ranked match using the deck you were assigned. You can pick someone from the opposing team to play against and they'll be ranked by the number of points they're worth. Not quite sure how that's calculated, you'd assume deck strength but as I was saying before, the top ranked guy on my teams opponent hasn't trained his cards at all so...?

Each person can only be attacked 15 times, so like all the top 3 guys on my opponent have already been fully tapped out. And, you personally can only play against a certain person 5 times. And it seems to be 'live' to a degree, in that you can't play against someone if someone on your team is in the middle of a match with them? At least, I think that's what's happening, either that or there's a 'shield' on that person so to speak between matches but if there is, it's short.

You can click on the different people on the other team and see their deck too so that helps in picking out suitable opponents. I think what happens is, once someone plays against them, whatever cards activated for the opponent will be revealed to everyone. So there still might be some unrevealed ones after a match or two but, given enough time, you'll be able to see their full deck. Doesn't seem to be any benefit to winning 2-1 or 3-0 either other than the bonus pick you get from the prize board after.

So we want our strongest on their strongest, and our weakest on their weakest.

Edit: Although, +112 is our best starting deck and it isnt maxed out, so if their +112 is, we should stay away or burn the weakest decks matches on it. Pretty much fight the best people you can beat consistently, and try not to take matches that weaker decks could win against.

Edited by Pizza