WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just pulled another 34 Rollins, so I'll have 3rd 34 pro soon :D Not going to get Rhyno though, since I suck at making pulls without the doubles and I can't get them this week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My first Gooker is in the oven. Just need another Turkey Leg and hopefully enough time to get #2.

And I'm Gothic +. Because I just can't stop myself. New cardbacks look sweet though.

Finally getting back into this, currently Monster ++ tier, but I've got some massive cards that I'm working on leveling.  Trying to catch up and be competitive, but it's not easy with how high in levels cards go, takes me a while to level up one

4 hours ago, ChrisO said:

Finally getting back into this, currently Monster ++ tier, but I've got some massive cards that I'm working on leveling.  Trying to catch up and be competitive, but it's not easy with how high in levels cards go, takes me a while to level up one

Playing Royal Rumble will get you cards fast to use to level up. You get 12 draft pics when you win. Sure you know this, but wanted to help in some way.

On 27/11/2018 at 01:11, KingofHarts_OH said:

Playing Royal Rumble will get you cards fast to use to level up. You get 12 draft pics when you win. Sure you know this, but wanted to help in some way.

Thanks man, yeah I played a ton of Women's RR this week, I'm assuming Elimination Chamber does the same, so I'm gonna play that until Ring Dom this weekend.  I'm not going all-in like I have before so I'm trying not to get burnt out on this game again.

• Like 1

I'm back playing as I always seem to do when a new season comes around. Annoying the team I created and left someone in charge of won't let me back in as they've grown to Gothic tier and I'm still at Goliath. Apparently I can come back when I'm at SS18, i.e. when I pro my Gothic Buddy Murphys.

• 3 months later...