WWE Supercard

Nikki

yeah, I've not run out of ads, basically have used them at a frequency of a few times per day.

Up to Mania tier now overall having gotten the Hardened and Elite cards out of this RingDom, and starting to level those cards. I'll be pleased if I can make it to SummerSlam by the end of the weekend.

On 11/20/2017 at 09:25, GoGo Yubari said:

I woke up and it seems like all of my save data is gone. Which is... jeez. What the fuck. I guess that's what I get for doing local save.

It happened again so I just threw my hands in the air, did the Game Center fix, and I'm back on my old account. That was two weeks absolutely wasted, jeez.

and it's making me do the tutorial again -_-

I had to do the tutorial when Season 4 was implemented, which was weird.

Also, why the hell is it taking... going on 2 days now for my KOTR awards to process? It finished up late Saturday night, now it's Monday morning and I still can't claim any of them. Haven't had this problem since S4 was rolled out, so it's kind of weird.

I'm actually way more into the game now than I had been previously. KOTR is great besides that issue I'm having for the first time, the daily Open Challenges are great (even though it's based off your tier - which kind of sucks), and the new game modes are fun. I actually just did my first event where I actively grinded for a card, and I got that WM33 Rich Swann. Last week's log-in reward got me a WM33 Naomi, so that was nice.

I've had some bizarrely good luck the past few days. Grinded a bit to get to the Titan Eddie, and got the MITB Finn at the same time to push me in to Monster. Got a Roddy Piper as my freebie, which immediately pro'd with the Piper from the event last week. And now my first shard in RD was a Beast Bayley which is a pro!

• Thanks 1

Royal Rumble event went live, and.... hey, is that Rey Mysterio on the right hand side of the graphic? It sure is. That's weird.

As luck would have it... my top rated male card is a Rich Swann WM33 and now I feel super dirty every time I use it. Pulled an Ultimate Alexa Bliss last night, and pro'd it so now I have a Pro UL Bliss and a WM33 Naomi as my top 2 female cards. So that's nice. Still only on Ultimate+ tier, though.

33 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I have two Rich Swann WM33 Pros and I don't want to use either of them, but they're two of my top 7 cards.

ugh, I was excited to be past the tiers where there was every any chance of ADR or Adam Rose ever being anything but fodder too. But nope! Rich Swann!

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone is still playing this, but I've gotten lucky lately with buying packs. Every Tuesday until MMC ends, they have 800-1000 packs where you get 1 Male and 1 Female card, and I just got two Beast variants (Big E, Braun), a SS17 (Charlotte) and a WM33 (Asuka) cards. Last week I bought a Monster pack and got Kofi and two WM33 cards (Samoa Joe/Cena), and then as soon as I hit the WM33 tier I got a Triple H card. I forgot how I got my SS17 Rhyno card, though.

All said, I've only spent $70 in the past few weeks on the game and got a lot of good cards out of it.

My team just ran the entire way through TRTG. We're almost Monster++, and we managed to get Miz.

I'm especially proud because as of early last week, my best Diva was a 33Pro Asuka, Mickie, Bayley, and Bliss.

Now I have Monster Charlotte (KOTR), Monster Asuka (TRTG), Monster Banks (Pull during TRTG), and Beast Nia Jax :D