WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah. I'm loving S4. The new KOTR is great. I'm refilling Stamina every second match and thats enough. Their are so many ways to get the new cards. From TBG rewards, to War, to the new tasks (though, like Srar all I got was an Elite Goldust).

The new MITB graphics are great. PLUS 5 bouts instead of 3. 

Genuinely looking forward to seeing how the new modes like Elimination Chamber goes. And the momentum boosts for your cards are great too.

Will let EWB know when I pull a Beast card. Not quite there yet.

Two issues.

Firstly they've apparently fixed the unlimited ads. Haven't experienced it myself yet as haven't played enough but a lot of people are saying that's the case (possibly different work arounds by uninstalling the game and reinstalling but that seems a lot of hassle every time). Pretty annoying if so, no way I'm grinding RTG without the unlimited bouts. It's an unbearable grind with the unlimited ads, how the fuck am I supposed to do it without them?

Secondly, I don't get why they've made the change to the KOTR where you can't move players around once it starts. It means you can no longer strategize or study opponents decks like before.

Great to see they've changed TBG rewards though so you're now guaranteed a tier pull. It was too heavily weighted under the old system to a point where I got about 2 SS17 cards from about 30+ TBG wins. 

Think I'll save my tokens until I hit 25 in the hope of getting a Titan and Monster. Have also got enough BP to get a Monster at 15k, or could get a Beast for 13k. Choices...

NWJ makes a pro from the event, that goes with event Kane and Fusion SS17 Miz I have. Problem is, without KotR or RR to help with cards, will take a little while to train them.

12 hours ago, Chris2K said:

If you're willing to put up with my new, much worse team you can take my Google account one out and replace me with my Facebook one...

Send the request,your new team can be worst that the leeching randoms we have been getting...

It's so jarring going from plowing through RTGs on my previous account to having to basically grind out +1s on the first stage. My team's improved to the point where I'm always winning them comfortably, though. I might start trying +3s but right now I'm happy to farm cards.

I like a lot of the changes they made. KOTR no longer feels like a horrifying overinvestment of time and I'm happier with the +25 picks I'm gonna get for my time than the single cards of yesteryear.

On 11/17/2017 at 14:47, GoGo Yubari said:

I like a lot of the changes they made. KOTR no longer feels like a horrifying overinvestment of time and I'm happier with the +25 picks I'm gonna get for my time than the single cards of yesteryear.

though the fact that you can't switch up the lineup as a tactical move and the fact that it no longer trains cards are both horrible decisions

And also the part where it's not letting me claim rewards for the one I'm presently in. Supercard is still Supercard, apparently.