WWE Supercard

Nikki

I actually went cold turkey on the thing a few weeks ago. Of course, the nature of one vice replacing another, I just became horribly addicted to Dark Souls instead. :shifty:

Yeah, I'm dropping it. The last straw was the main dudes in my team annoying the hell out of me; it feels like the further up you go the more likely you're gonna be stuck with people who have money to burn on the game or all the free time in the world for this game, and I hate the idea of having to deal with more and more of those people down the line. But after a certain point it's really just the monotony, and the fact that my phone doesn't have a ton of space to begin with. Weirdly, the last time I dropped the game I was also at the third-highest tier (Hardened) and this time I'm bailing out with a Top 8 at Beast.

I keep trying to get into it when I run out of things to play on the phone but the lack of any kind of speed up in the actual matches themselves and having to watch the same animations over and over again really kind of takes away from the aspect of what I want a phone game to be. And yeah, once you get far enough to realize what you actually need to do to reach the higher tiers - it's just not worth the time anymore.

Based on the past few posts, I take it this game isn't that fun anymore? The last time I played this game was like 3 or 4 years ago. I was thinking of joining again, but I assume I'd be at a fucking huge disadvantage, more than the last time?

I'd say the game is better than it was then, it's just that I think at a certain point it's easy to have your fill of it and move on. I bet in like nine months to a year from now I'll end up having it again for a couple months.

You can get a good jump and really there's a lot to do so if you play it and enjoy it you can do plenty until you start topping out on tiers. I'd say it's worth the download and giving a couple days worth of playing it. 

They are giving away free stuff from now to the 13th,might not be much but is worth to log in and check the store,today they give away 2500 PC that let you buy a high tier card.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...