WWE Supercard

Nikki

I lucked out on a WM33-now-bordering-on-SS17 team where most of the members are decent-to-great... except for the team leader, who talks like they're contributing to all our TBG wins but almost never does anything. We haven't lost a TBG in two weeks thanks to the fact that there's a core of three or four of us who are super-active every time and usually two of the other members come up huge in one TBG or another, but never ever ever that guy. It's like we're all holding our tongues because we've been through the hell of trying to find decent teams that aren't constantly in TBGs and therefore unavailable to actually join.

I'm at WM33++ right now. I took a chance on an MMC pack and got a Beast Miz and WM33 Asuka, the former of which is a huge boost and the second of which is basically just Elimination Chamber depth.

Yeah I'm at WM33++ for most of the game modes bar maybe one or two. Elimination Chamber will be a lot better once I get these WM33 Asuka & Bayley cards fully trained, along with SS17 Charlotte.

I'm liking the daily challenges, most of the cards I get from the 10 or 25 tier reward packs have been going to the Fusion chamber (Ultimate will be finished tomorrow night, then I'm going to WM33 Fusion). I've never gotten this far with the Fusion Chamber, mainly because I've never had high value cards that I could use. Hoping to get to SS17 Fusion but I'll be happy with WM33.

My current War/Wild deck is Monster Kofi, Beast Braun, Beast Big E, SS17 Rhyno, SS17 Charlotte & UL Gold Pro Alexa.

Edited by tristy

I finally hit Titan tier about a week ago, the team I found at random is full of people who play except for the last two spots we get screwed sometimes by randoms from time to time but like Gogo the core is solid. Everyone but the two got 300+ on the event so that was nice and I'm hoping with a couple more monster pros I can grind out an event pro for the first time since I started playing

8 hours ago, tristy said:

I'm liking the daily challenges, most of the cards I get from the 10 or 25 tier reward packs have been going to the Fusion chamber (Ultimate will be finished tomorrow night, then I'm going to WM33 Fusion). I've never gotten this far with the Fusion Chamber, mainly because I've never had high value cards that I could use. Hoping to get to SS17 Fusion but I'll be happy with WM33.

Yeah, the daily challenges combined with the way KOTR works now mean there's a ton of fodder cards, which I appreciate. KOTR is way less useful as a means of training up cards now, though.

also for the record, there appears to be a budding mutiny with one of the most active members on my team and he asked me if I wanted to bail out and form a new team without the useless leader/the more inconsistent people. I told him that I'd come with if he could get some of the other more active players, so if he does that there's probably a decent team with a spot open for you.

I stumbled upon a good team at Beast level which jumped up to Monster as people started adding Titan Balor Pro's from MitB and then we kinda raced through Monster in a few weeks. Like, we just got Miz from the TRTG reasonably comfortably.

I had a run of luck in the past week or so with cards. I only had the one Monster Pro after getting Big E in the last TRTG (I think), then I've got Monster Gallows, Reigns and Mustafa Ali pro'd in the past few days, and I'm now needing to train Asuka from this week's RTG to make that a pro. That's in addition to me getting Beast Asuka pro'd. Hopefully I can push on to Titan soon. I'm still a few Monster Pros short of being event level for RD.

Just made it up to Platinum level in PVP too.

I made it up to platinum the other week, because Royal Rumble is great and I knew that getting in the top five would get me enough points to get a Beast Bray. Now I'm just gonna coast in the #10-#20 range (H)

Well, this was weird. I was in the finals of a King of the Ring game, said it had 78 minutes left (huh?) and I left for work. Just checked my progress and now it’s like I wasn’t even running a KOTR. Didnt get a 2nd place reward (or 1st), nothing. It just quit and went back to normal, with the Search button.

What a waste.

Ha, it just came out that that inactive leader who talks a lot but does nothing is in middle school. Four or five of us will be jumping after TBG ends tonight so once it happens I'll let you know what the team's called and give them your username if you want in.

3 hours ago, tristy said:

My username is just “casey”. 

Team's called "broding123."

It's... a bad name. The dude managed to misspell his own username as part of the team name. But hopefully we get a good group together.

I'm back on Remastered. They've got like 4 teams, all Monster and above. 2 TBG's a week. We just got Miz from TRTG, our first Titan.

I've also got Monster Pro's of Sheamus and Big E, and about 10 Beast Pros. Plus a Shinsuke and Mark Henry Beast Pro to finish off.

I'm also about to get a Charlotte Monster Pro from MitB :D 

And I hate PVP. Just as I reached Platinum League, it glitched. I'm in a league of my own and getting absolutely no rewards or anything. Have been for 3 weeks now. Emailed CatDaddy and they havent done a damn thing about it. Just said their aware of the issue and will update us when they can fix it.

oh rad, the game dropped an update and for some reason the update is just.... not happening on my phone, so I basically didn't get to do shit on the TBG charge phase when I actually had time to do the TBG charge phase.

I'm trying to explain to the team I'm in that just playing lots doesn't mean we can get the Titan cards, we're a Beast team and will be +1ing before we can get even close to the Monster card. They seem to think they can still manage it through working together as a team, bless them.

Ha, yeah. I actually think we're doing better this time than what it was like with the prior team two weeks ago so I think we'll get past Ultimate, but it's funny that the founder was like "okay the goal is for everyone to get 300 points" and nine hours in he's only gotten ten.

I don't actually care about Team RTG much, though. I'ma keep working at it but really it's just for those charge cards.

1 hour ago, GoGOceanea said:

Ha, yeah. I actually think we're doing better this time than what it was like with the prior team two weeks ago so I think we'll get past Ultimate, but it's funny that the founder was like "okay the goal is for everyone to get 300 points" and nine hours in he's only gotten ten.

I don't actually care about Team RTG much, though. I'ma keep working at it but really it's just for those charge cards.

Yeah I only used Team RTG to get charges for Battleground. I'm at like 160 points or something, I'm not doing any more tonight and I'll just be waking up when it ends later today. I'd like to get the WM33 card because it'd be a pro, but I'm not holding my breath. I've got so many WM33 and SS17 cards to improve that it's not even funny. Like, seriously, about 8 or 9 total. Plus whatever we get for the Battleground reward(s), and then the War event ends and I'll get a Silver pack due to my ranking (and I can buy one). Ugh.