WWE Supercard

Nikki

Has anyone gotten their PVP rewards for the Women's Royal Rumble event yet? It ended and fully processed a few hours ago, but all I got was my two momentum slots but not the PVP Silver pack of cards. :huh:

I got the WWR rewards but not the one before, War I think it was. Seems like that happened to a lot of people as I think i saw a topic on it on the official forums.

In other news, my Titan freebie was Kane and I got him off the board this week so hurray,first pro. Got Asuka as well for my 50k ladder reward. Had her as a pro in like every level so far so let's hope that plays out again here. 

I got mine when I logged in about an hour ago, but I know it wasn’t there this morning, so whatever. I cashed in my PVP credits and got a Gold pack where it gave me two Elite female cards, so there’s the last two slots in the Rumble that aren’t taken by super low rarity cards now.

and while I was cashing in my MITB contracts to get x2 boosts for the Team Battleground, I pulled a SS17 Bliss, so that was nice.

23 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Going to try and give this another go. Damn, it's overwhelming. So much new matches going on. Seems like you'll need to really dedicate a lot of time of you want to do everything... Any room open in the EWB group?

There is one spot open,just look for EWB Hitmen

I really need a new team. The owner of my current one constantly snipes at me halfway through a team event for not contributing enough, and my explanation of "you realise I'm asleep for 8 of the first 10 hours right?" doesn't seem to be something they understand.

Then there was me trying to explain that after we got the Beast card in Team RD we couldn't just "grind more to get the Monster card", because that's not how it works.

• 3 weeks later...