Top 50 EWB Threads

Guest awitts

Everyone post there top three current EWB threads (links too), and when we get up to fifty I will post the results.

Nominations so far:

/forum/index.php?showtopic=8742">Worlds Greatest Conspiracies

/forum/index.php?showtopic=9481">50 Cent gets Booed off stage

/forum/index.php?showtopic=1559">Chris 2K's Pokemon Crystal Diary

/forum/index.php?showtopic=116">ROC Revolt's Hollywood Mogul Diary

Edited by awitts

Bah, that more or less makes the list lose it's relevance. The two best threads I have ever seen in EWB, in my opinion, were the Rey Mysterio's Tattoo Thread in EWBII and Maxx's thread telling VR he loves him in EWBIII. I can't think of a single thread besides the LAW diary and the Quick and the Dead on EWB that was particularly good enough to be in a list like this.

I would nominate the Official Cute Cat thread, but only donaters have access to that, so thats out of the question.

I agree with GoGo in that theres not really anything on EWBIV yet thats worthy of this kinda topic. I'd take those diaries off the list, since theres already a Dome/Cube hall of fame. I'd mebbe agree with the Vault/Soapbox/TPWWAALE though.

Bah, that more or less makes the list lose it's relevance. The two best threads I have ever seen in EWB, in my opinion, were the Rey Mysterio's Tattoo Thread in EWBII and Maxx's thread telling VR he loves him in EWBIII. I can't think of a single thread besides the LAW diary and the Quick and the Dead on EWB that was particularly good enough to be in a list like this.

I thought Extreme Pie Warfare was an absolute classic. And KingOfRap's poem was a great laugh.