EWB Steam/GOG/Humble Bundle/whatever Christmas Sale Gifting Thread

RoyWill Rumble

I've decided I'm gonna get Terraria some point in the next week and there's a four-pack option on Steam, so I'll have three copies of that to disperse soon if anyone wants them :)

Will need to check the state of my finances first as to when I get it though, since I've got rent due soon and may have Christmas money coming in. The deal on them ends Jan 2nd, so it'll definitely be by the new year. Spending £20 in this sale already probably wasn't wise :P

The two good games from the Arkham series (City & Asylum) are on GMG for £6.24. I've also had a voucher from them for 25% off to use by Boxing Day, meaning I can get the GOTY edition of both for under £5.

I love deals. Why do I have next to no money? :( I'm basically skint until Jan 5th unless I get some Christmas cash, and even then I'll need to find an open bank to be able to cash it and use it online :P

Clearly Steam is watching this thread since they put Terraria on sale.

Also, I can offer Tropico 4 'GOTY' edition, Day of Defeat Source and Gun Monkeys if anyone feels like a nice Christmas present this year.

EDIT: The Egg has received Tropico. Merry Christmas to him!

Yeah, I tell you all I'm buying it but have next to no money and they stick a bigger price drop on it, cheers Steam! :pervert:

Bully Scholarship Edition is down to £2, and was another game I never got around to playing before. I've already bought nine games in the sale over the past two days and if they keep putting up decent prices for games I want I'll have bought around thirty.

Also, I can offer Tropico 4 'GOTY' edition, Day of Defeat Source and Gun Monkeys if anyone feels like a nice Christmas present this year.

Skint, yet had looked at the idea of picking up Tropico....please?

Always been curious about Terria, and with EWB having a server for it, it might be a good time...

I'll take Gun Monkeys if it's still available.

I'm thinking about getting the GoT TTG game for this, but don't want it to just be "first come, first serve" to give it away. Trying to think of a fun little contest to decide who gets it before I go through with it though

Well, my plan has gone down the crapper. I can't afford to buy squat, so I've been selling the trading cards from voting, hoping to buy a particular DLC for Saints Row IV (The Christmas one, How The Saints Save Christmas) by the time the sale ends.....and the cards have gone down in value again.

So now I'm considering either the Pirate's Booty, College Daze, or Anime pack.

Edited by GhostMachine

I'll take Gun Monkeys if it's still available.

Name, plz.