EWB Steam/GOG/Humble Bundle/whatever Christmas Sale Gifting Thread

RoyWill Rumble

By that time Steam will have direct feeds into Plubbys and TEOLs bank accounts and whenever a new account is made, money shall be subtracted from either one and the new account starting with it in their inventory already. Such confusion shall ensue to how a new game is in before they even did anything else.

• Like 1

Well, with the card prices the way they are, I can kiss the Saints Row IV DLC I want goodbye. I currently have $1.45 and the DLC I want is $1.99

So since I can't afford How The Saints Save Christmas or Enter The Dominatrix, which should I get after selling one more card: Pirate's Booty or Element of Destruction?

I know the sale is over now, but I have several games that could do with good homes. Just let me know which ones you'd like and I'll send you a link in a PM.

SEGA Dreamcast Collection (Sonic Adventure, SEGA Bass Fishing, Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5)

Empire: Total War

Sonic Generations

Worms Armageddon

Worms Reloaded: Game of the Year Edition

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Osmos

Super Hexagon

FTL: Faster Than Light

Papers, Please

Monaco

Bioshock

Spec Ops: The Line