Survivor: Second Chances ***SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

Order of preference for victory: 1. Kelley (SEA-TOWN REPRESENT), 2. Jeremy (I've always been fond of him in general dating back to SJDS), 3. Kimmi (but she won't, because she's invisible in spite of the fact that she's pretty active in-game), 4. Keith (imagine all the to-tos he could buy), 5. Tasha (has been a bummer), 6. Spencer (completely sick of him in every way).

I might watch tonight, I might not. Dead zone!

EDIT: Should be noted though that Kimmi has ensured that Australia's legacy of always having its returning players make the final episode of the season remains intact. What a crazy stat that is, even if the number of players at the final episode has expanded from 4 to 6.

• Like 1

I wrote on reddit, but the show fucked the final 6 vote up. Kimmi and Tasha should have went to fire making. They stopped purple rock scenario at final 4 because the non immune player who doesn't receive votes either changes their vote or is purple rocked out. That's exactly what Keith faced tonight. 

Keith wasn't immune. Three people were. There was tie. And a revote, during which Keith or anyone else could've changed their vote. Knowing that it was going to rocks (maybe knowing, he might have been confused) Keith said 'Let's do it.'

That right there going by the established rules should've made Tasha and Kimmie immune and sent Keith home.

Instead given the oddness of the situation they explain what's going to happen and give him or anyone else a third chance to change his vote and save his life. He still almost quit.

It's not a fair situation, but it's final 6, forcing kimmi and tasha to go to fire when Keith twice made a clear decision that would send him home at a different tribal? Wouldn't be the correct way to handle it either.

It is not fair to fuck over one person who didn't receive votes and it is why they changed the rock draw after Survivor Marquesas. The producers of the show flat out admitted that Paschal going home in the final 4 was a mistake. When you have a situation wherein one or more people are immune, two people receive votes and there is one person who doesn't receive votes, the tie fucks the person who doesn't receive votes and them only. 5 people have no reason to change their votes and 1 person is forced to either change their vote or go they themselves home. Kimmi and Tasha should have went to a fire making contest, just like you would in a final 4. 

I personally feel there has to be some personal responsibility in it. I mean Keith SHOULD have known the risk. You've got a game bot sitting there repeatedly saying "We're fine going to rocks and if you vote against us you'll go home." two idols are played and there's a tie. You know that if you go to rocks you're eliminated.

Saying okay to that?

Keith gets what he deserves 9 out of 10 times.

I agree it's not fair.

But when multiple idols are in play these are the situations we come to, and forcing two people that should be immune before a final 4 to go to fire because Keith doesn't have a sense of self-preservation would be equally unfair.

I get your point and can actually see you being correct on it. But my personal perception is altered by a guy almost willingly committing game suicide because he doesn't want to change his vote.

I understand how Keith looks stupid, but the situation shouldn't have arose. In every other situation, if Keith goes to rocks and goes home, totally his fault. But at final 6 when both idols are played, it should go to rocks just like you do at final 4. It should be rock in any other situation except for when only one person is at risk of drawing rocks. I just think it sets a shitty precedent for ties. 

I'm happy Jeremy won. Great guy, great narrator. I hope he doesn't return, because he played a great enough game this time around. 

I knew Jeremy was going to win weeks ago and just lost interest in the season. Still feel Spencer played a better game but congrats to Jeremy. At this point I hope for Survivor 35 they do a Heroes vs Villains II. Still think that was one of the best seasons of the show ever and theres PLENTY of heroes and villains to have played since last time they did it 

At Final Tribal, as soon as Jeremy mentioned having a kid on the way, you have to expect Tasha and Spencer were both smiling while internally going Fuuuuccckkk.

Good season. Wentworth was the MVP in my eyes. Bring on the next one!