Survivor: Second Chances ***SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

7 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Other than Kass (who i stated I didn't want on the show in the first place well before the season started) and Abi, I haven't said who I wanted voted off. So no clue what you're talking about. 

(I did say I didn't care for certain people, but that just means I don't want them to win. You have to keep crazies and assholes/bitches around to keep things interesting.)

Based on who you've picked to go far in the game, combined with who you've said you wouldn't want to ever see play again, I just think we like seeing totally different players playing the game. The people you like remind of who I think the casual viewer enjoys watching.

I want someone like Kass and Abi in every season of the game and I want them to go far. Because they're bonkers. And they don't play by typical strategy and the good strategist have to work around them. I love it. I'd hate it if I was ever playing, but I love watching it.

I kind of see what you mean. And I can agree with you about Abi, but Kass is a special kind of crazy. And not in a good way. That's why I was hoping she wouldn't be on the show at all. She's the one person from Survivor (outside of quitters like Colton and Julie. and the nutcase J'Tia who I figure most likely will never be brought back) that I never wanted to see again.

Frankly, I wish Varner was still around. 

Poor Fishbach. I hope he stops worrying so much about Survivor. I would love to see him come back for a third time and just drop the hyper strategy approach and have fun. 

I really liked Ciera. Her and Kelley really really improved my view of them. At this point, I would welcome a return of both of them. Thoroughly entertaining. I commented on reddit that Ciera is the type of player who with a few more years of life experience would dominate the game. At this stage, she is "young" and I don't think people take her seriously. 

With the advantage he had, Fishbach should have used it to vote for the same person twice. And I'd be saying that even if he hadn't been blindsided and was still around. It was a total waste of the advantage the way he did it. 

I was laughing my head off when he was the one eliminated.

Sadly, with the preview for the next episode it is kind of obvious who gets hurt. I'm having issues using spoiler tags, so i'll leave it at that.

I predicted pre-show that Tasha would win, but the jury does not seem pleased with her at all... so she ain't winning. 

In terms of game play, no one really excited me or got my attention more than Kelley. I wondered why the fuck she was cast, but she delivered some great moves and she was fun to watch. 

Spencer was a boring game bot. 

Jeremy has played great, but I know zero about him, so I don't really care if he wins or not.

I wish we saw more of Kimmi and Keith, because they are infinitely more interesting than Spencer, Tasha and Jeremy. 

I find Jeremy fascinating. He's trying to hide being this big alpha male top dog while also trying to hide how emotional he is and what he's fighting for. He doesn't want to be the leader who gets picked off and he doesn't want anybody to know that he's got a baby on the way. He played hard in San Juan del Sur and got booted, yet his name never gets thrown around. He saved Stephen with an idol and still, his name doesn't come up.

I think of everyone left, he's playing the best game out there.