I refuse to be a Football Widow again

Your Mom

Patriots = Trash.

Raiders = Even more trash.

Jets = Greatest. Team. Ever.

Santana Moss = Best Moss in the NFL.

J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

Jets? Ugh, I feel SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for you. They're the real trash. Nothing satisfies me more than watching the Jets finish out of the playoffs and minus a winning record. Randy Moss is better than Santana, Chad Pennington will become someone's bitch too.

New York thinks their shit don't stink. But at least you got it right with the Raiders. They suck.

The wise move is the Patriots. Defending champs and back to crush the competition again. Like the Jets for example.

I prefer college football over the NFL, but that might be because I live in a college football town. (GO VOLS!)

My advice would be to check out some college football on tv before you even look at the NFL. College games tend to be a lot more exciting than NFL games.

Stay away from Arena Football or Canadian Football. Both have different rules, and are generally played by athletes who either couldn't cut it in the NFL or couldn't even get there in the first place.

(I'm not saying those athletes are bad, mind you. Its just that there aren't enough NFL teams to take all the good players, even with the NFL Europe teams. (NFL Europe is basically a developmental league))

And screw the Steelers.

Edited by GhostMachine

Jets? Ugh, I feel SOOOOOOOOOO sorry for you. They're the real trash. Nothing satisfies me more than watching the Jets finish out of the playoffs and minus a winning record. Randy Moss is better than Santana, Chad Pennington will become someone's bitch too.

New York thinks their shit don't stink. But at least you got it right with the Raiders. They suck.

The wise move is the Patriots. Defending champs and back to crush the competition again. Like the Jets for example.

Some simple rules to abide by this year.

Vick will not run wild over the league. He can't even grasp the simple west coast offense and has shown he's not committed to following the coach's philosophy. Way to create turmoil.

Kansas City's offensive line is probably the best in the league. Priest Holmes will continue to run up touchdowns because of this.

Third year recievers are the best gamble in football, there's always a handful of them having breakout seasons.

The Dolphins will stop playing football and attempt soccer after week 6. They're that bad.

Good coaches do not always make good teams. See New York Giants and Washington Redskins for details.

Randy Moss. Look at the secondaries of Green Bay, Detroit, and Chicago. Nuff said.

Match-up I most anticipate: Ray Lewis matched up with Kellen Winslow II. Oh boy.

Randy Moss. Look at the secondaries of Green Bay, Detroit, and Chicago. Nuff said.

Moss manages to torch Detroit every year, but this year the secondary will be the strength of Detroit's defense. I would place more money on whomever Minnesota's running back is, against Detroit (be it Bennett, Williams, or Smith).

Jerry Azumah's undersized, McQuarters doesn't have the speed he had coming out of OSU and Tillman's still developing, although he does possess the best combination of size/speed that the Bears have. Brown and Green won't even get near Moss if they keep him on the sideline the way they should. And nobody ever dismissed Chicago's defense or their secondary. I said Moss should be able to run through them due to the match-ups.

And I dig the Lions secondary, but is 5'9 Dre Bly going to shut down Randy Moss? That's pitch and catch football right there.