South Park

Mick

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

When Butters kicked Nelly in the balls, I totally lost it.

Not to mention when Ike wouldn't give an answer to whether or not kyle was ugly... heh.

"I guess we're not going to have to ground him."

"Are you going to eat your pickle?"

Butters #11 shirt

"Give it up Bebe, we know all about it."

And Stan's face right at the end before he barfed... hahaha.

Best episode of the new batch so far! This reminds me of the older ones.

Edited by apsham and max

"You might not be so bad, just try and take your glasses off.

*Takes glasses off*

"Put them back on."

Excellent, solid episode. Definitely thought it was great, and Nelly getting kicked by Butters was great.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going onto Amazon.com and picking a random boxset (in this case, season 10), it says "Supplemental features on the three-disc set are limited to a brief introductory commentary track on each of the episodes by Parker and Stone; while short, they underscore the duo's irreverence and highlight some of the trials they underwent to produce the season (in particular, the network's concern over "Cartoon Wars")."

I imagine that's as much as you'll get on any of them.

Eh, meh then. I'll probably wind up picking up South Park DVDs along the way, but I like it when there are full commentaries, similar to how it's done on The Boondocks season 1 DVD where the crew commentate on a few episodes (and you also have the badass Uncle Ruckus commentaries too).

Veering in another direction, what shows or series have DVD releases with commentary? Off the top of my head all I know is Boondocks and Robot Chicken.

The audio commentary on the Office (US) DVDs are great. More funny most of the time, rather than informative. Well, for the most part. Jenna Fischer is NOT funny out of character. Not that I think she is overly funny in character either. BJ, Rainn, John, and the some of the staff (writers, producers, etc, I can't assed to remember their names) are really fun, so is Steve Carell when he actually does them. Being a big fish in a small pond doesn't leave a lot of time for audio commentaries.

The first line of commentary I can remember was from Season one, one of the first episodes, when the Universal logo pops up with the music in the background, Rainn Wilson pipes in out of nowhere and says "that's me playing the French horn". I don't know why, but I laughed my ass off at that.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Pretty good episode, and yeah, the whole "Are you sure? I'm HIV-positive." gag was hilarious. Loved it when Kyle blew up at him for that in Magic Johnson's home too.