South Park

Mick

I'd say that was probz the funniest episode of the series so far.

Butters was gold the whole song was hilarious. When there sitting in the office and the man says "hey it's the asshole kid" and Butters just says "that's butt sir" or something, was classic.

The I'm not your guy, friend, I'm not your friend pal was also gold.

Have I just 'grown out' of South Park or something? That episode again just felt like a poor parody, some of it was funny ("What what? In the butt!") and it was a good commentary on the writers strike, certainly the best this season, but it just feels retarded overall.

Episode 1205 Announcement

This Week on South Park: "Eek, A Penis!"

While Ms. Garrison is off trying to find a way to become the man he was

always intended to be, Cartman is put in charge of the classroom.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/1205/

No clip yet.

Rewatched the cat pee episode again last night, it's funnier on second watching, but the sheer amount of flashes to the boob world takes away from it, still, it's an average South Park episode, which means it's still better than most stuff on TV. Still, not the best season and unless there's some spectacular saves, it will be low down in my ordering, but if they have more like the Mouse Balls episode, I'll be satisfied :wub:

Rewatched the cat pee episode again last night, it's funnier on second watching, but the sheer amount of flashes to the boob world takes away from it, still, it's an average South Park episode, which means it's still better than most stuff on TV. Still, not the best season and unless there's some spectacular saves, it will be low down in my ordering, but if they have more like the Mouse Balls episode, I'll be satisfied :wub:

Well you have to remember, they still hae more than half a season to make it great all together.