South Park

Mick

I found it funny that English newspapers picked out the Steve Irwin thing whilst ignoring Princess Diana being in hell.

Actually, that was explained ages ago, I think the first time they showed hell, actually. See, in South Park, Mormonism is the correct religion. All other religions are wrong. Therefor, everyone who isn't a mormon is in hell, including Princess Diana, Ghandi, and the dude from Little House on the Prairie.

Still it'd likely be something that people unaware to that would pick up on. I doubt people criticizing South Park would watch enough to know that.

Trey and Matt making Morman's the right religon is a good way to put all celebs in hell without getting in trouble. Teh yare good at those kinds of things, like in the Scientology episode, where in the credits the names are either John Smith or Jane Smith, so they wouldn't get sued.

If I remember correctly though, in the episode where Kenny gets a PSP, they start letting other people into Heaven to fight the forces of Satan so, I don't think they just allow Mormons anymore. So, Steve Irwin would have gone to Heaven.

Also, why wasn't God or Jesus at the party?

Edited by The Z-Man

If I remember correctly though, in the episode where Kenny gets a PSP, they start letting other people into Heaven to fight the forces of Satan so, I don't think they just allow Mormons anymore. So, Steve Irwin would have gone to Heaven.

Also, why wasn't God or Jesus at the party?

"what good are intestines if you can't have sex with them?"

Cartman's plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders, especially from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can't be bothered with what’s going on in class. He's busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game.

Come on..giant sea otters? they need to give more attention to the Crab People again...